AMG Gear stick/knob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is your car not a manual ? This gear knob is for a automatics and could look rather nice if the top was replaced with the standard logo in my opinion.

I think there are other companies who do these also, but are better quality:

http://www.kmsparts.com/
www.gericia.com

Are 2 examples, these also have the more OEM badges on them and they cost alot less with postage.

Plus the guy's feedback isn't really good, his products don't seem the same quality when you receive them as what they look like in the pictures

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice.So NW_Merc are you saying that i can ask those people that you mentioned to put OEM badges on them? Cuz i tried searching and i couldn't find it, and also "kmsparts" has an awful search engine :p, i appreciate the advice though thanks.

Yes mine's a manual but i know where my 5 gears are, and if its that much of an issue i can find somewhere to put the diagram of the gears...

Last edited:
The badges on top of the shift knobs are self-adhesive and are about a fiver from the stealership. Lots to choose from in some cases! :)

So i guess i'll just buy one of those knobs and get a sticker from the stealers. Sounds like a good idea to me, thanks fellas :) (been wanting to do for this for ages!)

So i guess i'll just buy one of those knobs and get a sticker from the stealers. Sounds like a good idea to me, thanks fellas :) (been wanting to do for this for ages!)

I may consider this myself too as my leather one which was from an S class is now looking a little worn, plus I was considering a wood and leather one to complement the wood and leather interior. Any excuse :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom