AMG German GTG - A Big Thank You!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Having got back late last night from the fantastic trip to Germany, I'd like to thank everybody that went for making the last four days an absolute joy. Special thanks go to:

Maff, for taking the time and effort organising the event in the first place.

Scott's Dad, for being able to wangle us a special visit to the secret warehouse out the back of the Classic Centre.

Dorian, for being patient and looking after those of us not fortunate enough to have Sat Nav. Hehe and for being brave enough to be my passenger as I drove around the Nurburgring.

Scott & Ben for providing the evening's entertaintment in Stuttgart, especially on the last night, you stars! ;)

The guys at AMG and the MB Classic Centre that gave us very interesting tours and were a mine of useful information.

and everyone else who made the journey so much fun. Many thanks guys!! :bannana: :D

To Graham, G.'s Bro, Sym & Gaby, sorry we didn't get to say goodbye on the last day.

What a blast!! :devil: :cool:

S.

Scott & Ben for providing the evening's entertaintment in Stuttgart, especially on the last night, you stars!

My head still hurts. :crazy:

Like to echo Steves thank you's !

especially to Maff for the organisation and Scott for pulling off
the extra Classic Centre tour, fantastic end to a great trip !

Oh , ought to thank Graham for inviting me along too.....I will get the hang of your fuji next time honest.......! :D

Cant wait for the next event....track day maybe ?!?!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom