Amg gt r

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark958

Car
C63 Coupe
Has anyone ordered one? Anyone received one and if so any pictures and thoughts? Thinking of ordering one. Cheers

Has anyone ordered one? Anyone received one and if so any pictures and thoughts? Thinking of ordering one. Cheers

You're aware that you'll be waiting until spring 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are considering one, get your deposit down asap, it can always be refunded. I have 5 ordered by customers, one delivered, one on its way and the rest will be next year. The lead times will reduce as people drop out, but you're definitely looking at over a year

If it's beneficial their was one in Mercedes Teesside and a colleague test drove one in Newcastle, not sure if these are sold?

If it's beneficial their was one in Mercedes Teesside and a colleague test drove one in Newcastle, not sure if these are sold?

No, they're demonstrators that are going round the UK. Ours arrives tomorrow for 3 weeks

Keep a eye on well known Independant dealers website they just sold one.

Sorry should have said I am not in the UK. Was just interested in seeing if anyone received theirs yet and what they think. I am moving on from a Scuderia, just fancy a change and with a daily driver being a C63 am tempted to kind of move two cars into one with one of these. Alternative is a 488, not really sure which way to jump, hence just looking for views from those who have driven one. (No possibility to view one or test drive where I live)

Can't seem to find the video on there where he talks about the 488?

Also, would be one hell of a daily driver!

d421aa523d7e1224b7acd9f4e06b5951.jpg

Arrived today

Looks great.

d421aa523d7e1224b7acd9f4e06b5951.jpg

Arrived today

Is that the Magno Silver?
Am i right to say on this car that it looks a lot more imposing in real life than pics?

Is that the Magno Silver?

Am i right to say on this car that it looks a lot more imposing in real life than pics?

Yeah, it is. Looks bland in the pics, but great in the flesh

Just been watching this

Apart from its other-worldly ability to get off the line quicker than almost anything (P90D excepted), the Nissan is 2nd best across the board.

Go AMG :thumb:

I'm loving the GTC coupe right now. Seems the pick of the bunch.

In all honesty if I were in the market for a car at that price point, Id be holding out for a manual Porsche GT3 'touring' with rear seats and no wing. Graphite Blue with black wheels please :)

The Porsche Code 

Obviously I would have clicked 'buy now' if the touring pack was select-able. Listen to it FFS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom