AMG GTR 2018 - Lost SD Card

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Housey

Car
AMG GTR
Hi,

In my infinite wisdom I have lost my SD card from the arm rest. Had a battle with some keys and some face masks, an entanglement and it seems I flipped the card out of its slot and it has vanished. Feel free to take the Micky. So now I have a lovely blank screen,.

So how does one go about getting a new one and can someone give me indications of cost. I have seen £499 and £99 quoted so keen to find out if it’s £99 (ok with that) or £499 (will be very unhappy with that). Fully warrantied car, serviced at Macclesfield Mercedes so will speak to them, but seeking some advice from the great and good of this fine forum.

Also lost a little nose rest pad of my glasses yesterday when cleansing them, that has vanished too. I am obviously having a GREAT weekend.

Well to be fair the SD can only have flipped inside the car. So I would be spending an entire day hunting for the want of spending 500 notes

I have had a good look. Bucket seat cushions out, mats out, torch down seat sides, hands everywhere I can fit them seats back and forth, boot, all pockets, glovebox.....every nook and cranny. :(

I dropped a pile of rubbish into the arm rest, I took it and binned it. I fear the SD card went with it (and yes....I went through the bin too.....before that is suggested)

So to my question, anyone able to answer that please?

Sounds like a question for @Alfie!

I have had a good look. Bucket seat cushions out, mats out, torch down seat sides, hands everywhere I can fit them seats back and forth, boot, all pockets, glovebox.....every nook and cranny. :(

I dropped a pile of rubbish into the arm rest, I took it and binned it. I fear the SD card went with it (and yes....I went through the bin too.....before that is suggested)

So to my question, anyone able to answer that please?
Have another look in car and bin its there....

Sorry I can’t answer your question. Before giving up you could empty your vacuum cleaner and then vaccum the car, to see if the suction pulls it out from wherever it’s hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom