Amg ii 17"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Usuf_x

Car
E240 Avantagarde Estate
I have seen a set of 17" AMG II alloys that came off a 1998 C280 but wanted to know will these fit my W210 estate.

Also will these look nice on an estate or should I got for a set of 18" instead?

to add they are original with the AMG logo on the wheels

Part No: HWA 202 400 03 02
Size 7.5Jx17 H2
Offset: ET35

I have seen a set of 17" AMG II alloys that came off a 1998 C280 but wanted to know will these fit my W210 estate.

Also will these look nice on an estate or should I got for a set of 18" instead?

to add they are original with the AMG logo on the wheels

Part No: HWA 202 400 03 02
Size 7.5Jx17 H2
Offset: ET35

How much they going for?? if you don't go for them i wouldn't mind a look in.

K

AMG II are my preferred wheel for the W210, some may say they are a bit retro but they just sit right - not blingy but they make a statement.

I'd go for 18" as below over 17" if it was me :)

Attachments

• 100_4175.jpg
    100_4175.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 178
AMG II all the way for a w210, just somethink about them that just does it for the car. ive seen a few w210 with other types of alloys, the worst i saw was five spoke, dam hope there isnt any members with them in theres.

go for it get um

Thanks guys, My choice is AMG II too I think they are the best suited OEM wheels for the car, I have not made futher contact with the seller as I was not sure if the fitment mentioned above will fit my car?

Also will 17" be better than 18" i.e. is there a lot of difference in how they look on an Avantgarde ( I am trying to look on the net for E class with 17 and 18's but to no avail)

If I was to buy 17" will I be making a mistake and later regret in not buying 18"......choices choices

AMG II are my preferred wheel for the W210, some may say they are a bit retro but they just sit right - not blingy but they make a statement.

I'd go for 18" as below over 17" if it was me :)
Very Nice:thumb:

How much they going for?? if you don't go for them i wouldn't mind a look in.

K
Kool I can give you the details if I dont go for em Im still debating of 17" or 18"

Ride quality

Hi, reading your old post did you go for the 17 or 18 wheels, I am running the 15 hubcapped originals on my w210 estate classic , people say that changing to 17 will ruin the ride and make it uncomfortable.Can you comment on differences .Also I beleive the offset to be et35 front and et30 rear so the c class wheels were 37 and not sure if they would have fitted correctly (at least they don't list as fitting on the AMG Web spec info).
The silver estate in the avatar looks awesome .Don't know if mine warrants the money spent and cannot find the amg 2 wheels that are not refurbished with polished lip , only new and they are expensive .

cheers
Tony

Chaps.
After hitting a kerb in the car and breaking 2 wheels (monobloc) i am in the market for either some fresh wheels (monoblok)2no req'd or a full set of 18" amg11 wheels.
please let me know

Chaps.
After hitting a kerb in the car and breaking 2 wheels (monobloc) i am in the market for either some fresh wheels (monoblok)2no req'd or a full set of 18" amg11 wheels.
please let me know

I have a set, 18 inch including tyres. Email me for further information.

Email. How di i do that? I dont know how to get your e-mail address. mine is splintermail at aol dot com if that helps? sorry i'm a bit of a technophobe..

Well, maybe ...

.I'd go for 18" as below over 17" if it was me :)

I'd go for 15s. 15s laugh in the face of potholes and shrug off curbs with disdain.

Failing that and, if cool is your thing, try 17s. At least you have a chance of avoiding a €500 bill during winter.

But maybe I'm just an old f@rt!

RayH

Gone for 16'' , 90quid not the prettiest , aljibe or something Mercedes original almost perfect condition and keep my costs under control with tyres too , still un upgrade on 15 steel wheels eh !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom