AMG insurance poll

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

asad7860

Car
E55 W211
I thought it would be interesting to have a poll of what fellow AMG drivers pay for car insurance. So here goes:

E55 AMG 2003

31 male, 6yrs protected NCB, no points, Lancashire.

esure - £913.

C32 AMG

34 male, 14 NCB, no points, Sheffield

Directline £697 was around £350 until recent claim.

Over 50 male (that's all I admit to!) no points, live West Yorkshire protected no claims (10+ years), self & wife £468 - Aviva via Adrian Flux for SL55

2003 C32 AMG

34 male, protected NCB, no points, Midlands

Directline £348.60 with 0% APR paid monthly

(it wasn't much more five years ago when I bought the car and I was a tender 29)

Well Bobby at least you know what to expect from Directline if you make a claim......and they were still the cheapest.

E55 AMG 2004

40 female (my wife not me!, lol) , 5yrs protected NCB, no points, Essex.

£375 Aviva

52 9 years no claims bonus protected (but claimed in 2006) 3 points. South London £600 ish if I rember correctly

2006 SLK55

46 yr old male, no points, Hants. 1 claim.

Transferred the car onto another policy that only has 2 years NCB, worked out around £700 for the year (policy had 10 months to run). Didn't think that was too bad.

Need to get my act together and sort out the insurances. I now have a group 1 car on a policy with 6 years NCB and a group 20 one on a policy with two!

Cheers,

Gaz

41 year old female, 9 years protected no claims, no points £493 Direct Line. We have kept our old car aswell and transferred the No Claims Discount onto thr CLK so have had to start again from scratch with the old car (ouch :eek:).

98 C43 AMG

34yr Male, London, No points

3yrs No Claims

£550 with Morethan

41 year old male, 9 years no claims with 1 accident. 5000 miles a year £650.

CLK55 AMG (2001)
28 Male, Surrey, No points
'Modern classic' policy (NCB N/A)
£0 excess on glass claims - reasonable for usual excess (can't remember off hand)
Lowish annual mileage, garaged overnight

£264 all in :bannana: - Peter Best inc. 10% Mercedes-Benz club discount

C63 AMG PPP (2010)

32 year old male, Leicestershire, 3 points, 7 years protected NCB

£800 with Admiral standard

£950 after declaring remap, exhaust, suspension and interior changes

The above includes the insurance covering my 25 year old partner to drive the car...indeed, despite her age she bought the price down! :dk:

C63 AMG PPP (2010)

32 year old male, Leicestershire, 3 points, 7 years protected NCB

£800 with Admiral standard

£950 after declaring remap, exhaust, suspension and interior changes

The above includes the insurance covering my 25 year old partner to drive the car...indeed, despite her age she bought the price down! :dk:

3 points???

lol, you chief. :doh:

What were they for?

:)

I got done doing 99mph on the motorway...very, very lucky to a) only get 3 points and b) not have been caught 1mph faster!

ooooowee! :rock:

I mean...er...... silly boy. ;)

Thing is... it is frighteningly easy to achieve these speeds without even realising it! :eek:

Time to make use of the limiter, I think! :doh:

:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom