AMG IV wheels - confirm if Titanium Colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiru

Car
SL55 AMG
Hi guys,

I just bought some Genuine AMG IV alloys on EBay. I’m. Not an expert by any means and hence the request for help.
I was assured by the seller that they were Titanium. When I picked them up it was so dark in garage that I couldn’t inspect the colour properly. The pics on eBay look grey but not sure now.
I have not had a chance to get an alloy place to check it out as yet. Can any of you guys tell me if they are actually Titanium or Sterling Silver. If Silver I will need to return as part of eBay money back (I think) or get them sprayed which would add cost to wheels. I paid £1500 for the set.

Thanks in advance for your help
Kiru

Mercedes 19" AMG IV Split Rim Alloy Wheels R230 SL SL55 AMG F1 SL65 AMG E55 SLK | eBay

They look silver to me. Sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but if I was ebay then I wouldn’t find in your favour. The photo looks silver, and you collected them, so why take them unless they were as you expected, and the colour you expected.

In my view it's Titanium Grey.

Thanks Bobby but the seller emailed confirming Titanium.
It was dark like I said so couldn’t confirm and had already paid for the item prior to pickup.
Well it’s not a great loss - I got a discount which covers the respray if needs be. The wheels are in great condition.
Time to talk to the seller and see what can be done.
Thanks either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google A2114001402 Titanium and look at other photos online, might help you see what it should look like.

Thanks Mark
I tried googling but getting confused as the outer rim is grey on the wheels I purchased and all the Titanium grey have Silver outer rim and grey inner.
Very confusing.

I guess I will install one wheel tomorrow in daylight and see.

Thanks again for your help much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anyone figured out a paint code for these yet ? I'm getting mine refinished and fancy them in the grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom