Amg kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Suds . You may need to think out the box. The prices of kits nowadays plus painting you may be better off looking out for a whole car, FB marketplace has the odd £hitter kitted car every now and then, eBay is a waste of time. The last w202 I bought to break, a c230k with c36 kit, spats, AMG exhaust and AMG kick plates, turned out to be a cracker and ended up keeping for 3 years. (Cost 800 quid for the whole car !!!!!!!!)

Not a great example but if your car is silver and you could nick the bumpers of of this and replace with your bumpers and sell on, miiiight be worth thinking about ......

Or a breaker

Remember also the import duties to be added if buying from Europe

kc

OP in your post #19 you admit to being a bit 'tight' (...aren't we all in one way or another ;)) , but based on what I have read so far you are going to need 'loosen up' or give up on the body kit . :(

As @poormansporsche says I have a C36 bodykit, it does need work but willing to sell for something reasonable. Send me a message if you are interested.

@Suds . You may need to think out the box. The prices of kits nowadays plus painting you may be better off looking out for a whole car, FB marketplace has the odd £hitter kitted car every now and then, eBay is a waste of time. The last w202 I bought to break, a c230k with c36 kit, spats, AMG exhaust and AMG kick plates, turned out to be a cracker and ended up keeping for 3 years. (Cost 800 quid for the whole car !!!!!!!!)

Not a great example but if your car is silver and you could nick the bumpers of of this and replace with your bumpers and sell on, miiiight be worth thinking about ......

Or a breaker
Yeah I have been scanning the old Facebook recently and have missed out on the few I’ve found and contacted. I’ll check out these two that you’ve linked

Thanks mate!

OP in your post #19 you admit to being a bit 'tight' (...aren't we all in one way or another ;)) , but based on what I have read so far you are going to need 'loosen up' or give up on the body kit . :(
Haha yes I agree with you. Me and the Mrs are currently looking to buy a property but I can’t help myself and keep investing in old rusty shit that I own 😂. Literally sold anything decent I’ve had and now trying to make something good out of what I have left

As @poormansporsche says I have a C36 bodykit, it does need work but willing to sell for something reasonable. Send me a message if you are interested.
I don’t think I can message yet mate. Still trying to work out the forum if I’m honest haha m

If there’s another way of contacting without you throwing your details online that would be great 👍

Cheers

Reactions: SG1
So I got lucky and a nice chap on Facebook was selling his project. Managed to grab myself a “complete” car with a 36 kit on it earlier this week :)

Also collected some Lorinser side skirts off someone breaking their motor up too. Not sure whether I’ll like them once fitted tbh but I bought them anyway

Also there’s a company on Facebook that are doing blanking covers for the fog lights as well as tow covers. Not sure if this will be of use to anyone but if so I can share the link 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom