AMG/MB meet Bluewater - 17th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice C43

Looks mint

Boy didn't it pour down at 11pm!!

They all looked clean on arrival especially the Siver Arrow as the owner was polishing it when I arrived!:thumb:

Drying, not polishing... lol, what else to do, .....

Nice pics, seems that we managed some confusion of location.

I was on the 1st floor and not a MB Club Merc in site - then shock horror on this wet and dirt evening arrives Rashman, but unsurprisingly without the CLK (can't blame you). Then came along a few more... nice ot have the few that did come....Simon, Jet, Matthew, Alex, Rash, was good to see you all and the cars. A shame Henry was unwell thus didn't attend, but he will be fine ;-). Jet, I owe you a lunch, so we'll have to arrange something.

Look forward to see you all soon.

my fault folks
i said second level
but i meant the one above ground
its where we usually meet
and its covered

What might be useful next time is to say which colour car park to meet as for someone new three car parks seem to have signs to the cinema! It was good to meet the guys I did anyway and great to see 25 litres of V8 between the 5 of us.

I didn't get to see the other group but for the C43 was the pick of our bunch, it just looked perfect.

Thanks for the kind comments mate :thumb:

It don't this morning, will have to clean it again tomorrow morning. Not as quick as yours though ;)

Damn, sorry I missed it guys, maybe the next one. Only realised I was double booked for a B'day party :(

I don't understand this at all.

Do you own or lease your C63 and are you intending to keep it until it's a classic car?
If it's on lease and you intend it to go back to Mercedes at two or three years old, why are you bothered about rain and winter?

Hi Dieselman :thumb:

I have a CLK63, not C63.

I own it, bought it in 2009 with just alittle over 5000 miles on it.

I love owning this car for many reasons and I have huge respect for it.

There are not many of these around, which is one of the reasons why I want to take good care of it. I also love detailing it.

It's not my only car so I don't need to drive it every day, so I choose not to drive it in undesirable weather conditions. It helps me in my quest to keep it in the condition it is in :)

I love this car and I don't think I will ever sell it.

:thumb:

Just read through the previous posts...

I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I am back and will be here more regularly :rock:

There seems to be alot of hostility towards the C63 guys!:confused:

Have I missed something over the last few months?

lol :D

To the guys who we didn't manage to meet up with:

Really sorry we didn't get to meet you and say hi - next time. Nice looking cars guys :thumb:... I recall meeting that C43 at Trax!

To Simon, Kamal, Alex, Jet: It was really good meeting up with you guys again. It's been too long. Really was good catching up again :thumb:

The C63's were looking awesome.. and Alex, your upgrade is very very nice! :rock: Well done to you!

Mathew, it was great to meet you and learn about your E-Class! Hope to see you with us again soon :rock:

Benjy, hope you are feeling better dude. Shame you couldn't make it but I'm sure we'll see your cheeky smiley face again soon! :D

Last edited:
Hi Dieselman :thumb:

I have a CLK63, not C63.

I love this car and I don't think I will ever sell it.

Hi Rashman,

I hadn't noticed it was a CLK until Dash pointed it out, and as you intend to keep it, I now understand it's to be a family heirloom, understand your POV.

Now, you couldn't do that on a 3 year lease deal, could you...;)

No, but then again you don't have to worry about rust and unreliability on a 3 year lease. Not that the car won't rust or break before 3 years, but it goes back for the vicious cycle of awaiting flat beds to come to the rescue;)

Back on topic. Bluewater AMG chaps, do you not fancy a different venue, a nice hotel, or some driving. A weekend in Wales driving would not be hard to organise and a lot more fun IMHO than a shopping centre.

Hi Rashman,

I hadn't noticed it was a CLK until Dash pointed it out, and as you intend to keep it, I now understand it's to be a family heirloom, understand your POV.

Hey Dieselman,

Family heirloom?... hell no!... I intend to be buried in this badboy with a microfibre in my hand! :rock: LOL!!:D

No, but then again you don't have to worry about rust and unreliability on a 3 year lease. Not that the car won't rust or break before 3 years, but it goes back for the vicious cycle of awaiting flat beds to come to the rescue;)

Back on topic. Bluewater AMG chaps, do you not fancy a different venue, a nice hotel, or some driving. A weekend in Wales driving would not be hard to organise and a lot more fun IMHO than a shopping centre.

Hey Steve :thumb:

I'm open to suggestions. I'll keep an eye out to see if any interest gathers from the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom