AMG Meet in Yorkshire 10/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m119.974

Hi Everyone,

A bit of a late notification, but an AMG owners meet is being organized this weekend in East Yorkshire, It organized by fellow AMG owners.
If any AMG owners would like to participate please add your details to the post on the AMG Private lounge or PM me.

This Saturday Morning 10/12/2016 in YO42

Cheers

I'd love to come, but I'm out of the country.
Hopefully it will be a success and there'll be another and I'll make it to that.
Good luck with it.
;-)

Hopefully we will get a good number of cars for a first time meet. Then we can have more meetings around Yorkshire starting from next year. Right now we have 9 cars listed.. not bad for something planned in less that 2 weeks ;)

Unfortunately car is garage for winter or I would of been up for this Msl north will be having an open day beginning of next year will have a dyno up and running and probably some offers on as well.

Hi, its this Saturday in YO42. If you would like to attend add your name to the post on the AMG PL forum.

** my PM is not active**

I haven't registered for PL. I live in YO42 so just wondered where you are meeting?

I haven't registered for PL. I live in YO42 so just wondered where you are meeting?

You are welcomed to join! You don't have to be a member at the PL forum.

YO42 1AD Starbucks near the service area, nice spot

First Name and Type of car please.

Right now we have the following models:

SLS-AMG
CLS63 AMG BT
W124 BRABUS 6.5
C63 AMG
C63 AMG COUPE
A45 AMG
G55 AMG
W211 BRABUS B8

Our first meeting went well! A diverse range of AMGs from the A45 all the way to a tuned SLS-AMG and a 1of1 Classic AMG. Great people.

More AMG/High performance mercs meetings in East and North Yorkshire will follow next year.

Attachments

• 20161210_100028c.jpg
    20161210_100028c.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 57
  • sketch-1481382384429.jpg
    sketch-1481382384429.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom