Amg Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone is interested you'll have to come over to the AMG Private Lounge where I'm organising it for members.
Chris

I'll get involved in that. Will also have to stay somewhere locally the night before.... Any recommendations?

Tell me more?
Go to the AMG Private Lounge page on the AMG website and either sign in or register. It’s for AMG owners so to register you must provide the VIN associated with your AMG.

Once signed in visit the Private Loinge forum, have a look round and you’ll see that there are AMG meets or get togethers arranged by members all over the world.

You can sign up to the meets by posting in the appropriate thread. You’ll see the meets which MBClub member @Teego is arranging for the Private Lounge.

ah, yes ive tried that before, they were unable to verify my vin and I've been at a stumbling block ever since, no reply to support emails.

I'll try it again but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thanks for the info, id be up for it, providing I can get in the forum!

Thanks

ah, yes ive tried that before, they were unable to verify my vin and I've been at a stumbling block ever since, no reply to support emails.

I'll try it again but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Thanks for the info, id be up for it, providing I can get in the forum!

Thanks
Don't rely on the VIN on your V5. Mine was wrong. Use the VIN behind your windscreen.

If no reply email them and they will sort you out

All sorted, over there now 👍🏼 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom