AMG Meeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Liquid silver

Car
CL63 bi turbo, R231 500SL, S Class W222, 300SL R107. 500SL R129
Hi, does anyone on here know anything about an AMG meet at Hilltop Farm, Leamingto Spa on Sunday 9th April. If so can they confirm place and time and if booking is required or can I just turn up. Thanks

It's been organised by Andy (Zero Zero) over on the Private Lounge and is a 9.30 meet I believe.

I know that there are now over 40 cars going so, as it's not that big a venue, it may be prudent to book as opposed to just turning up as parking may be limited.

Thanks guys. I have lodged my interest on PL hopefully it will be OK for me to attend. Just waiting for a response from Andy.

See you all there :thumb:

I had intended to come along to this meet as it's relatively local, but unfortunately(!) some friends have invited us to a Gin tasting evening on Saturday that's likely to get very messy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had intended to come along to this meet as it's relatively local, but unfortunately(!) some friends have invited us to a Gin tasting evening on Saturday that's likely to get very messy...

Shame that Phil, but I'm sure you won't miss it after a night like that. :)

I decided to do a "wheel off" clean up this morning, just to get to the hubs, callipers etc but, after looking at how little meat was left on the pads, decided on new all round. I already had the fronts so they're now done, though the rears are currently not in stock. Parts guy has ordered them and reckons they should be here some time today so hopefully get them on as well to save having to take the wheels off again.

Hope you guys had a good meet in the sunshine yesterday?

My prediction that the gin-fest would get messy on Saturday was spot on, so there was no way I could have contemplated driving on Sunday morning :crazy:

It was my first meeting and I enjoyed meeting other owners and having a look and listen to their cars.

Pics over on the PL Phil but I'm not good at the copy/paste thing.

There was a video taken though, hopefully embedded below: -

[YOUTUBE HD]I8m5ImvpEKc[/YOUTUBE HD]

Thanks Dave, I'll take a look over on the PL...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom