AMG Monoblock !! Alloys for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - General for Sale' started by arkamelis, Aug 27, 2011.

1. arkamelis

arkamelis Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Now have my E320 cdi
    Hi all
    for sale a set of four original 18"AMG monoblocks, the set is almost in mint condition apart from one scruff along the edge of one of the wheels,its about 9 inches long and not to deep, apart from that the wheels are mint and recently had four new tyres fitted so plenty of tred, thay would have to be collected has its expencive to post these :0) i live in Devon or if you can sort a courier thats fine. im looking for £600, and like i mentioned recently new tyres which cost me £300. pm me or send me a text any time 07740401644.

Matt

2. OP
    OP
    arkamelis

Car:
    Now have my E320 cdi
    There is a picture of them on my car in my photos, if you want anymore pics just let me know

3. OP
    OP
    arkamelis

Car:
    Now have my E320 cdi
    Dont seem to be getting many replies, which for original AMG monoblocks im shocked there about the only style that realy suit the w210 " my opinion" anyway will consider lowing the asking price alittle will take £500 for them

4. OP
    OP
    arkamelis

Car:
    Now have my E320 cdi
    Wheels now sold