AMG Monoblock info polite request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mfunsta

Morning....

I'm guessing that someone on here as access to part numbers and descriptions, I'm trying to ascertain the centre diameter and lug hole diameter for the wheels below:

Front Wheels : Part No. HWA 202 400 03 02 Fitting- 7.5J x17 H2 ET35

Rear Wheels : Part No. HWA 202 401 01 02 Fitting- 8.5J x17 H2 ET30.

I'm thinking they are 75mm centres and will fit a 14mm stud, am I right? and is it a ball seat nut face. Oh and while I'm asking can you tell whether they are genuine AMG wheels from the part numbers.

Any help, much appreciated...

cheers:)

They are genuine wheels ...

The part number starting with HWA is 'Hans Werner Aufrect' who is the 'A' in AMG ...

They will take the standard 75mm centre caps . Not sure about the bolts.

What are you putting them on ?

Thanks for the information Howard, they're going on a VW T3 transporter, so would need a 14mm stud hole to fit without machining.

I'm currently running 7 x 15 Carat Duchatelets and the stud hole size and ball seat were fine.

Centres need to be at least 67.1, PCD is right at 5 x 112, and the ETs are within the recommended 29-39 range. Was thinking of using 225/50 fronts and 245/45 rears, both seem to be available in 99 load ratings.

The stud hold size and ball seat will be the same on the AMG's as it is on the Carat's.

again, cheers for the info...
..It's definitely the 17" 'Monoblock/Style 2' that I'm after and have heard that some replicas depending on country of origin can have dubious build quality.

I don't know if the AMG II's are rated to be used on a van ?

Yes, you're right they're not, but I would say they're more likely up to the job then replicas.

Just out of curiosity, what's the kerb weight of a big merc?

Probably not far off that of a transporter , but you could get a much bigger load in a transporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom