AMG North Hampshire Breakfast Run - 22nd Sept 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I take it that's a NO to the request in post #30 then :dk:

Correct... This run has a "Theme" which is AMG.

Keep an eye out for my "un-themed/Open" meet... As I keep saying, I will be doing both ;)

Peppermint

sorry didnt mean to put my foot into it, will look forward to the next non amg wanna be meet...lol

this is in danger of degenerating into another bun fight ..

while I agree with the "inclusiveness agenda":

no one is obliged to organise an event, and those that do are free to decide on the terms of participation of the event, unless illegal

if any one feels left out, he/she is free to organise his/her own event

+1

Thank you... I was beginning to wonder if I should bother at all :confused:

Can we please get back to this now...

1. Peppermint - C63 AMG Coupe
2. Bryan Allman - SLK55 AMG
3. Rashman - CLK63 AMG Coupe
4. c240sport97 - CLS55 - possibly
5. Donshl - CLS55
6. Acej - SL63 - jet lag permitting
7. Seven - C63 Estate
8. Bruno Chaves - E55AMG

this is in danger of degenerating into another bun fight ..

while I agree with the "inclusiveness agenda":

no one is obliged to organise an event, and those that do are free to decide on the terms of participation of the event, unless illegal

if any one feels left out, he/she is free to organise his/her own event

I have to agree here (even though it was you that called me elitist back in the day, Sean! lol ;)).

I understand that it is not nice to exclude people from things, but surely there is nothing wrong with organising "theme" events.

Afterall, there are many various meets that go on during the year (PCS, Jay's, Trax, Players (want to see another one if those, Alps!) etc) that don't exclude anyone.

If I'm honest, I would love to go for a drive with a bunch of other AMG's - hence my previous "AMG meets" (which I was crucified for! lol).
But having said that meets have always been great, regardless of the vehicular attendees.

I say have the AMG meet. :rock:

Forgive me for saying, Paul, but you should have stuck to your original, petrol-head instinct and kept your name on the list.
Didn't know about the "restrictive entry" indeed :rolleyes:...... it was underlined on the first post! Lol ;)

:D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Elitist my a*se...we had a defectors meet a few years back. 5 vehicles, from memory - my Integra DC5, Graham's Audi, Maff brought a V8 Vantage, a 300C SRT and an Exige

Clearly you lot will let anyone in :D

Last edited:
Sorry :( if I could find a way of running a c43 on my biodiesel then I would buy one tomorrow. .hope the meet goes well and I look forward to a future meet for sure. :)

Elitist my a*se...we had a defectors meet a few years back. 5 vehicles, from memory - my Integra DC5, Graham's Audi, Maff brought a V8 Vantage, a 300C SRT and an Exige

Clearly you lot will let anyone in :D

What a cracking idea a "Defectors meeting" pure genius :thumb:

I should have read the first post and paid more attention to the thread title! If I had I would not have put my name down, I actually only noticed the date and the fact that a number of people I would have loved to catch up with we're attending. Once I had realised I felt it appropriate to at least explain my reason for not attending.

I'd do either (geography permitting).

Cars, drives, chats, food - sod the demarcation :thumb:

I should have read the first post and paid more attention to the thread title! If I had I would not have put my name down, I actually only noticed the date and the fact that a number of people I would have loved to catch up with we're attending. Once I had realised I felt it appropriate to at least explain my reason for not attending.

I hear ya bud.
I asked if it could be made open to non AMG's too because I didn't want you and others dropping out :(

Pssst...Secretly, I don't want the non-AMG's there...
Only joking, you lot!!!! :D

Now put your name back on, Paul goddamn it!! :rolleyes:

2. Bryan Allman - SLK55 AMG
3. Rashman - CLK63 AMG Coupe
4. c240sport97 - CLS55 - possibly
5. Donshl - CLS55
6. Acej - SL63 - jet lag permitting
7. Seven - C63 Estate
8. Bruno Chaves - E55AMG
9. Tack - C63 Coupe.