AMG offers more track focus - Grunt and chassis upgrades for CLS, SL, SLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not entirely sure the illuminated door sills will add to the cars performance on the track.....but when in doubt, it's better to look good than be good...isn't that right John?;)

Never underestimate the performance-enhancing qualities of illuminated door sills. :D

Silvertank said:
but when in doubt, it's better to look good than be good...isn't that right John?;)
Nope ;) ;)

No good talking the talk, if you can't walk the walk. ;) ;) Its not the cut of the cloth that makes it 'cough' :D

Take care,
John

Silvertank said:
I'm not entirely sure the illuminated door sills will add to the cars performance on the track.....but when in doubt, it's better to look good than be good...isn't that right John?;)

They are listed as other options - so not strictly part of the performance upgrade! They do make the car look kinda purty ;).

jeremytaylor said:
Never underestimate the performance-enhancing qualities of illuminated door sills. :D

Too Right :bannana:

Thmsshaun said:
Too Right :bannana:

Would they enhance the performance of my 300TD - then I wouldn't need to swap it for an AMG?

Unless I put an AMG badge on it - what will that increase the BHP to?

By the way, I nearly made 60mph the other day, but had to lift off after about 32minutes. :bannana:

Silvertank said:
Unless I put an AMG badge on it - what will that increase the BHP to?

That should definitely add another 12095629675bhp. But will add weight.

Anyway wouldn't illum'd sills reduce performance due to the power consumption?

......................................................................:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom