AMG option packs - drivers and performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
Are these the same thing? I've found a car with a number of OEM options for driving, LSD etc but it isn't an "s", or hasn't got red calipers anyway. It is listed with a drivers pack so what is this if it isn't the "s" option? All I can find is that the limiter is deleted which seems fairly pointless.
I assume we don't have a vin from reg otpion these days. My last one on the mini site stopped working.
Thanks

The driver's package is speed limited to 175mph not 155mph
What car is it on ?

I was under the impressions that the 'S' signified higher output, not any package.

The S is the performance pack I thought, so higher output but some brake differences or they could just be red and there is an alcantara steering wheel (!). So it is a package of sorts but really its the extra power and torque. It's on an e class.

I have the performance package plus on my c63 which is 487bhp not 457bhp with red calipers and alcatara wheel but mine is 2012 the S version's were on the newer models

Is this a pre facelift E63 with the 5.5 Bi turbo fitted?
The AMG drivers package is just the speed limiter raised to 186mph and an electric rear blind.
The LSD was probably aftermarket unless its on the datacard as an option.
Silver calipers and 2 piece brake discs fitted.

The AMG performance package gives you 550bhp & 590lb ft, alcantara wheel, carbon boot spoiler, carbon engine cover, red brake calipers

The E63S model didn't appear until the facelift arrived in 2013. That has a few extra nice bits and 577bhp as stock.

Did the e63 pre facelift have different front disc's than the c63 ppp?

Did the e63 pre facelift have different front disc's than the c63 ppp?
Don't know? Mines a facelift.
Is your C63 a ppp car?
If so, message me the Vin# and I can confirm the correct Part# for your car and check the pre facelift E63 at the same time.

Yes mines a ppp car but the disc's are not 2 piece floating they just look like they are 😀 that's what through me

20210130-122454.jpg
[/url]pictures for forums

Thanks all. Sorry it's a cls63 not a e class, not sure why I put that, looking at too many cars!
However lots of things on the ad don't seem to be correct to the car and it was only sold from a dealer in Leicestershire in April.
What I need is the datacard but vin finders seem to really be lost now unless it's a bmw which clearly it isn't.

The add might just be a general add which puts all the features of any car for eg 18"wheels when it clearly hasn't so dont take to much notice of the add can you get the vin if so put it in MB vin decoder and that will give you the build sheet 😉

Post a link to the car it might help

Nice car that is
The brakes are standard its 550bhp (hpi check tells you that) not 525bhp
If the performance pack is 550bhp then it is a pp 2014 cls63
Yes it was sold in April but the last v5 was on the 24th of may i like how it says recent mot (in January) 🤣

The ad says vehicle 11 miles away from Portsmouth. If seriously interested, maybe try getting in touch with Ollie at PCS Horndean. Never know, he may have serviced it or might be aware of it.

I thought i read that all 5.5 cls63 cars were "s". Could be wrong. Maybe that was the 4.0TT.

I thought i read that all 5.5 cls63 cars were "s". Could be wrong. Maybe that was the 4.0TT.
The facelift cls63 (ipad on dash look) are all S spec but that is 587bhp.
PCS would be a choice for PPI if I can get down to see it. I need to speak to the vendor.
Odd that it claims LSD, ceramic brakes, no amg script rear or side (which there clearly is), interior carbon pack (which I'm pretty sure there isn't) etc. It looks like a datacard printout but I'm not convinced its for that car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom