AMG owners near me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CLK63 here in Camberley

For a few years now I have organised drive outs on other forums - I'm thinking an AMG drive out could well be in order :D It will also serve as a great opportunity to meet some of you :)

I shall consider when... Watch this space...

Peppermint

That could well be a very noisy event. Sign me up!

Ps, Southampton here (as mentioned by Mr Blond) so not far.

Okay, there appears to be enough AMG owners locally, and quite a nice mix of different AMG's too :D

I am just finalising my work diary so should be able to come up with a date for a 'AMG Drive Out' very soon :) Of course I will give as much notice as I can...

Peppermint

If you head east you may pick up a number of Essex and Kent regulars. Well me anyway if timing works :).

I'm in Bournemouth, so a leisurely 50 min drive up the M27/M3 isn't far.

Have a W211 E55 Kompressor.

Hello peppermint I'm in Staines not to far away and have a c32 amg haha .
Lipsylee

Must have been you that was pulling from me in my white coupe in Stanwell..

Anyways, new here with a W212 E63 in Staines/Stanwell

MrOversteer said:

Yes mate it was me haha how are you ?
You got yourself on here now then lol,
I have had it retuned now And fitted sl55 amg intakes so its 33 horses more from out last show Down haha.

Peppermint said:
For a few years now I have organised drive outs on other forums - I'm thinking an AMG drive out could well be in order :D It will also serve as a great opportunity to meet some of you :)

I shall consider when... Watch this space...

Peppermint

That'd be pretty cool!

MrOversteer said:

Were you running your '63 in then? lol

Lipsylee said:
It would still give the E63 a good run for its money and yours would .

Always remember its the driver and how big there B:.:LLs are !! :)

Erm I think I'd know I was about to get my **** handed to me as it happens lol even a tuned '32 has about 50hp per ton less than a standard E63!

Neil Mackay said:
Erm I think I'd know I was about to get my **** handed to me as it happens lol even a tuned '32 has about 50hp per ton less than a standard E63!

Hahaha.
What's a E63 0-60mph is it 4.1
Standard c32 0-60mph is between 4.9-5.2
So maybe a tuned c32 would drop down to 4.4-4.7 who knows but it's all fun lol :)

Hahaha.
What's a E63 0-60mph is it 4.1
Standard c32 0-60mph is between 4.9-5.2
So maybe a tuned c32 would drop down to 4.4-4.7 who knows but it's all fun lol :)

It would be an interesting race, especially if we were going to top speed since i see yous hits 171 where the fun stops at an indicated 160 in the 63.
I'm always up for a comparison :-D

MrOversteer said:
It would be an interesting race, especially if we were going to top speed since i see yous hits 171 where the fun stops at an indicated 160 in the 63.

Haha that could end up in disaster for one of us or both , I'm probably going to sell it soon tho as need to get some work and may just lease a new van with a deposit . I really don't want to but in a sticky situation at the moment with money ect.

MrOversteer said:

My money would be on the E63 walking away after 80 or so.............(obviously on a private runway) modded '32's have done 300km/hr on long autobahns though which is circa 186mph.....but mod the '63 and its all over!

Last edited:
Neil Mackay said:
My money would be on the E63 walking away after 80 or so.............(obviously on a private runway) modded '32's have done 300km/hr on long autobahns though which is circa 186mph.....but mod the '63 and its all over!

Would be a good laugh tho if we hired a strip for the day , do it as an event :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom