AMG owners - We need your help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GiPAUK

Car
n/a
Hello there,

I am a research manager at GiPA UK and we are currently carrying out a survey on car manufacturers’ performance lines in Europe. We are now recruiting keen Mercedes-Benz AMG fans / club members who are willing in providing us with their insights into this market and their car choice.

The survey takes around 20-30 minutes over the phone (I will speak with yourself directly) and covers topics regarding why you chose your vehicle, other Mercedes products, and the configuration of your Mercedes AMG car.

If you are interested in finding out a bit more about GiPA and what we do, please check out our website - Home - GiPA automotive aftermarket intelligence. We are an independent market research company, and focus solely on the car aftermarket.

Please let me know if you are interested in providing us with your views on this area.

At this time, we are only looking for feedback from AMG owners.

Thanks!

i think you need to offer some sort of reward /...... i.e money -nobody does anything for free

So you get our details and then we get inundated with other people trying to sell us stuff.

Or is it my friend "Bobby" in Africa has placed an order for a few dozen AMG's and I thought you might like to donate yours to his request.

Thanks but no thanks.:fail

Hello there,

I am a research manager at GiPA UK and we are currently carrying out a survey on car manufacturers’ performance lines in Europe. We are now recruiting keen Mercedes-Benz AMG fans / club members who are willing in providing us with their insights into this market and their car choice.

The survey takes around 20-30 minutes over the phone (I will speak with yourself directly) and covers topics regarding why you chose your vehicle, other Mercedes products, and the configuration of your Mercedes AMG car.

If you are interested in finding out a bit more about GiPA and what we do, please check out our website - Home - GiPA automotive aftermarket intelligence. We are an independent market research company, and focus solely on the car aftermarket.

Please let me know if you are interested in providing us with your views on this area.

At this time, we are only looking for feedback from AMG owners.

Thanks!

Good luck.

Going rate on two of my Survey apps on my smartphone for a 20 minute survey is £2.56, you'd have to beat that!

Well, I think I'll just go with the rest of you guys then...

That and the fact that my other AMG is a Cosworth. :)

Well, I think I'll just go with the rest of you guys then...

That and the fact that my other AMG is a Cosworth. :)

Go on Dave, I know you want to!
(Time to change your profile blurb me thinks?):p

No worries people. We are simply trying to better understand the performance car market here in the UK, and thought the best way to do that was to speak to the people who actually purchase performance cars. I thought it might be an idea to message a Mercedes-Benz club and see if anyone wanted to help us out by giving us their opinion, but if there are no willing participants then there is little else I can do here :)

So you get our details and then we get inundated with other people trying to sell us stuff.

Or is it my friend "Bobby" in Africa has placed an order for a few dozen AMG's and I thought you might like to donate yours to his request.

Thanks but no thanks.:fail

Actually no. We are members of the Market Research Society and are not permitted to pass your details on to any third party (nor would I ever want to). Anything you say remains anonymous and will not be linked to yourself personally.

Unfortunately for Bobby we are only in need of the opinions of people resident in the UK at this time. If we start researching the African performance cars market I will be sure to drop you a message ;)

I am unsure what the issue is here.

In an M&S voice...

"this isn't just a survey. this is an AMG survey" :D

We are actually surveying the opinions of BMW M-Performance owners too, but I did not think it apt to ask on an Mercedes focused forum for opinions on BMW's!

Mine is probably way too old.

There is no age limit on the cars; we hope to speak to proper AMG fans (who preferably are part of a club, or have done any work on the car!).

So they have "carried out observatories of the automotive parc" since 1986?

The company headquarters is in France; please forgive the wording error. Thank you for bringing it up though, I will ensure it is corrected!

Last edited:
If you pm me details I'm happy enough to do this for you but needs to be after 8pm in the evening - no time during work hours !

No worries people. We are simply trying to better understand the performance car market here in the UK, and thought the best way to do that was to speak to the people who actually purchase performance cars. I thought it might be an idea to message a Mercedes-Benz club and see if anyone wanted to help us out by giving us their opinion, but if there are no willing participants then there is little else I can do here :)

Actually no. We are members of the Market Research Society and are not permitted to pass your details on to any third party (nor would I ever want to). Anything you say remains anonymous and will not be linked to yourself personally.

Unfortunately for Bobby we are only in need of the opinions of people resident in the UK at this time. If we start researching the African performance cars market I will be sure to drop you a message ;)

I am unsure what the issue is here.

We are actually surveying the opinions of BMW M-Performance owners too, but I did not think it apt to ask on an Mercedes focused forum for opinions on BMW's!

There is no age limit on the cars; we hope to speak to proper AMG fans (who preferably are part of a club, or have done any work on the car!).

The company headquarters is in France; please forgive the wording error. Thank you for bringing it up though, I will ensure it is corrected!

No issue...merely pointing out your bona fides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom