Amg Pl calendar giveaway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Am I missing the joke here? :)

Am I missing the joke here? :)
It’s a gift from AMG to AMG owners who have registered with the AMG Private Lounge. They used to send out some brilliant gifts, but it’s just the calendars these days.

It’s a gift from AMG to AMG owners who have registered with the AMG Private Lounge. They used to send out some brilliant gifts, but it’s just the calendars these days.

AMM - All Mercedes Matter :banana:

How do you register? I’ve of access to it nd can read the threads, any see what more is needed

The
AMM - All Mercedes Matter :banana:
When you log in there’s an article on it - you can add your details to an online form.

PS It’s on the home page, not the forum.

Mine arrived today, a bit larger than I was expecting 😎

My 2020 calendar is currently lay on a desk in my home office - never even got round to hanging it! I should hang my head in shame.

I got my AMG calendar delivered today, they're huge

I'm guessing I'm late to the party, can't see a link for the calendar anywhere in the AMG lounge 😟

I'm guessing I'm late to the party, can't see a link for the calendar anywhere in the AMG lounge 😟
It’s usually described as limited (say 1000) but I’ve not yet heard of anyone not receive one if they applied before the deadline. I suspect the deadline may have passed now.

You won't find a link in the AMG Lounge. It's a promotion for members of the AMG Private Lounge.
Thanks, that's what I meant, AMG private lounge. I think I missed the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom