Amg Pl calendar giveaway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday, but got an email from UPS to say it’s delayed and now Tuesday. But at least this thread solved a problem, when I first got an email from UPS saying my package would be delivered yesterday, I had no idea what it was, couldn’t think of anything I had ordered, even less so from Servicepharm which sounded like I was ordering meds of some sort 🙀

Mine was supposed to arrive yesterday, but got an email from UPS to say it’s delayed and now Tuesday. But at least this thread solved a problem, when I first got an email from UPS saying my package would be delivered yesterday, I had no idea what it was, couldn’t think of anything I had ordered, even less so from Servicepharm which sounded like I was ordering meds of some sort 🙀
The senders name on UPS notification does indeed seem dodgy.

I got the same email from UPS about the delay until Tuesday, but it's arrived today !
I'm going to wrap it up and give it to SWMBO for Xmas.

How pleased do you think she'll be ? :oops:

I got the same email from UPS about the delay until Tuesday, but it's arrived today !
I'm going to wrap it up and give it to SWMBO for Xmas.

How pleased do you think she'll be ? :oops:
Mine too. There was an element of concern as I was at work at there were monsoons going on. Had visions of usual courier behaviour leaving the package on the lawn, or lobbing over our gates so we drive over the package in the dark

but credit to this guy, in the absence of anyone at home, he laid it flat under our motorhome and left a note detailing same, so it was bone dry when the wife arrived home 😎

I got the new calendar this morning not had time to view it yet
I suspect you'll also be disappointed when you do view it.

32 Euros from AMG now for those who missed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom