Amg Pl free calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Naturally the CLK DTM is my favourite image.

Attachments

• IMG_0662[1].jpg
    IMG_0662[1].jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0664[1].jpg
    IMG_0664[1].jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 27
My cap arrived today, proper geeky can't see a situation where I would actually wear it :D

Might just "sharpie" out the performance lounge bit and leave it on the parcel shelf.

*other brands of marker pen are available

Got mine yesterday too, UPS had totally destroyed the packaging so wasn't expecting much but the calendar was perfect :)

There I was thinking I had missed out ...when the calendar turned up today...!
Big enough...!
Will go on the garage wall I think...next to the lads mag calendar..!

Mine came today, I thought I'd missed out too!

Mine arrived today:thumb:

Sounds good where to I apply or is it bit late

You need to sign up to the AMG Performance Lounge - google it. You will need to supply the VIN of your AMG during the sign up process.

Thanks for the quick reply. Not actually sure if my E class 200 Mercedes-Benz E200 Amg Line qualifies for the AMG Performance lounge

My Calendar arrived today, its mahoooooosive....!
Lovely pics..!

I totally forgot about it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see UPS this morning arrive with this big parcel with AMG all over it :)

Loving the calendar, it is huge and heavy.

Anyone on here going to the PL meet up this weekend? I wonder what goodies the PL team have got for us ...

I totally forgot about it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see UPS this morning arrive with this big parcel with AMG all over it :)

Same here, just been talking about it earlier with somebody and the UPS arrived. Must have cost a right few quid in postage to send them all out.

Loving the calendar, it is huge and heavy.

Physically larger than last year's effort. :)

Anyone on here going to the PL meet up this weekend? I wonder what goodies the PL team have got for us ...

I'll be there, as will Lee (Dogbreath). As for goodies, I'm sure that there will be a cap involved. ;)

Looks like I missed this - doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom