AMG Polo Shirt anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you have never seen any people of colour (all ages) who are into brands........they are probably more brand conscious than your "midlife crisis, suburban, white male".

Of course I have - but in this instance we are talking about AMG-branded polo shirts which will have a strong appeal to the particular demographic that I referenced.

7) some people like nice things so buy them.

And some buy naff, overpriced tat instead.

Don't need one.....:cool::):D
I just settled for the trophy wife myself ;)

Must admit I started off buying all the 'proper' AMG-branded gear, then realised that the circles I go round in had not a single clue on the significance of the pigeon chest-thrusting manshirt I was sporting for the latest round of golf. So I gave up. I hardly ever go to car meets anymore either; rather be out playing golf.

Agreed,true quality shouts louder than a badge/logo ever will.

Plenty of them on German Ebay for much better price.
Paid €120 for two with delivery [emoji6]
c543c5ed15891a9d244a6e9464610a2d.jpg

I bought one the other day too and was absolutely thrilled to find that, in true AMG fashion, each one is personally signed by the guy who put it together. It just gives them that air of exclusivity and quality which I always insist upon.

The one I got was signed "Abdul from Karachi".

^ Unofficial use of the logo that MB will probably crack down on if the product is brought to their attention.

Only problem on a Saturday after a couple of glasses of wine I’m going to order one. And regret in the morning. Can’t beat a drunk purchase ha ha

C'mon guys, if they are genuine, they will have been made from scratch by one person who will have etched his name on the shirt somewhere. Got to be worth it......................Aldi

These are probably pretty decent quality but not for me.

I have AMG mats so I’m cool anyway.....

Reminds me of a mate who had an Impreza and always wore a Subaru cagoule.

He looked a bit of a tool to be honest.

Matching cagoules for him and her - eh.......so sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom