AMG Private Lounge Access

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDeadPrussian

Car
Porsche 997.2 GT3 RS
I have tried in vain to gain access to the AMG Private Lounge. When I enter my VIN it says it doesn’t recognise it and that I should contact them via e-mail for access providing my details etc…

This I have done – twice – with not even an automated response. Does anyone have any contact details (e-mail) for real people who might be able to help me get access?

I am thinking of doing the Ascari trip and without access to the Private Lounge I can’t register my interest when the reservations open on Tuesday next week!

I'm sure your dealer would be more than helpful...or is that too obvious?

Mark, Drop them an email they normally come true

I had the same issues they did resolve it but took a while,they will be in touch soon failing that phone them.

Thanks Simon; I'm hoping they are just being slow as opposed to actually ignoring me! I do have the dealer working on it as well...

I had trouble registering in the begining too, but I emailed them and they set up my user ID for me.

They are pretty good and will sort it out for you Mark.

:thumb:

I had trouble registering in the begining too, but I emailed them and they set up my user ID for me.

They are pretty good and will sort it out for you Mark.

Same for me, also sent me a couple of car decals as well :D

I had problems with my VIN as well. They replied to my mail after a day or two to say that they will register me manually. They then followed up with a confirmation mail (Username / password) about a week later.

.... also sent me a couple of car decals as well :D

Blimey, fair play! :thumb:

The PL admin team are cool guys.

They also respond/ contribute to threads and posts on the Private Lounge too, which I thought was very decent.

Not sure if you AMG guys know this, but there is much interest being generated by the new AMG key-backing that is now supplied with new AMG's.
Alot of interest is being expressed on the PL about these and the PL team replied to say that they were looking into making them available to people that own AMG's - and have a new style key.

The back of the key clips off, enabling you to replace it with the AMG backing.

Here's a picture..

Last edited:
Yes the admin team seem to drive quite a few of the threads and chip in with definitive information.

My vin isnt recognised either. Is it worth signing up? -whats it all about there?

It's basically a forum solely for AMG's.
Sections for the various AMG models as well as the usual different sections you'd expect on a forum.

Some might see it as "elitist" (a term which has been used on here, in reference to certain AMG meets that take place - ahem... Lol), but it is nice to have a forum geared just towards AMG's.

There is actually another AMG forum which is open to everyone, called AMGForums if I remember correctly, but it was pretty quiet when I was last there.

It took me a week or so and an email or two to get registered but I find I check in there quite often now. Quite American orientated but there are a lot of knowledgable people and the admin input is refreshing.

It took me a week or so and an email or two to get registered but I find I check in there quite often now. Quite American orientated but there are a lot of knowledgable people and the admin input is refreshing.

Yes, chiefly American populated, but as you say, they are very knowledgable ad they are good guys.

We need to get dieselman access he would be in heaven with all the c63 threads on the pl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom