AMG-Private Lounge - Brooklands GTG ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Didn't make the cut. Obviously not quick enough. Going to be busy looking at the numbers.

I didn't either, are you guys still meeting up there for a GTG? Can't say that not meeting David Coultard will be one of the big disappointments of my life.

If we had registered each car with a different username then we would have been fine :doh:

Thats exactly what I did - I created an account with Vicki's GLE's VIN and registered separately in her name. It was to enable her parents to come as they are car nuts (and MB drivers) too.

I'm surprised not only that we're on the list (as I thought we registered quite late) but if the list is in chronological order, we registered relatively early.

It does look like it was done on first come first served given where Vicki and I are relatively on the list, and the fact she'd only just registered with no post history didn't seem to matter.

Be good if there was a GTG there on the day too, although are people heading off the the BW GTG afterwards?

Are you individually notified or is there a list of all the lucky ones on the AMG lounge ? As I checked and can't seem to find one

It's 20 minutes for me I'm just going turn up, can show my car off a little and see if I can get in as +1 with anyone who's on the list ;-)

According to the website the event doesn't start until 2 in the afternoon.

:thumb:
It's 20 minutes for me I'm just going turn up, can show my car off a little and see if I can get in as +1 with anyone who's on the list ;-)

It's five minutes for me :thumb:

Still places at Laguna Seca though ;-) Long way to go but at least good weather should be almost guaranteed!

REGISTRATION OPEN: AMG Private Lounge Gathering at Laguna Seca Raceway, October 24, 2015

There is no cost to attend but registration for this event is required.

Registration is open now and will close on Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 12 PM EDT.

REGISTRATION HERE

The schedule will be as follows: (Subject to revision as required)

AMG Private Lounge Gathering at Laguna Seca Raceway:

Saturday, October 24, 2015

2:30 PM – 5:00 PM Welcome/Registration
3:00 PM – 7:30 PM Meet and Greet
3:00 PM – 7:30 PM Mercedes-AMG vehicles on Display

4:00 PM – 5:00 PM AMG Presentations
5:00 PM – 5:15 PM Group Picture
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Autocross
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Hot Laps
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Departures

We hope that you can join us and look forward to what we believe may become the largest gathering of Mercedes-AMG vehicles in California.

Well I received my invitation yesterday, hope to see you all on the 3rd.

Well, I'll see you there. I'm looking forward to these "usual AMG surprises" that they mention. Looks like there will be good mix of cars. Should be a good day...

Still places at Laguna Seca though ;-) Long way to go but at least good weather should be almost guaranteed!

Oooh, I would like to do that. Lovely place of the world.

They had a GT event earlier in the year (way before the car was released over here) at Palm Springs raceway. That place is like an oasis in the desert and I'd have loved to do that.

Oooh, I would like to do that. Lovely place of the world.

They had a GT event earlier in the year (way before the car was released over here) at Palm Springs raceway. That place is like an oasis in the desert and I'd have loved to do that.

We go to Palm Springs each year and love the place but never found the Palm Springs raceway, maybe because it is called the Chuckwalla Raceway!

We go to Palm Springs each year and love the place but never found the Palm Springs raceway, maybe because it is called the Chuckwalla Raceway!

That just makes it sound even better.....what a great name!

We really like it over there and PS is just a really nice place. I enjoy nothing more than flying into LA, picking up an preposterous rental car (LAX has the best choice of any airport I know!) and then driving around California.

Due to a cancellation and being on the reserve list it looks like I'm in.

I emailed to ask if we could take our children. They said no, very poor show.

I emailed to ask if we could take our children. They said no, very poor show.

Pathetic !! :failThey don't mention anything about age, only do you want to bring a guest. Will you still be coming Bobby ?

They state driver plus one guest, hence not allowing any more than two people regardless of age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom