AMG-Private Lounge - Brooklands GTG ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They state driver plus one guest, hence not allowing any more than two people regardless of age.

Correct, still a shame. Especially as they could be future customers :D

Have a good time guys!!!

I did pre registered before the slots went, but strangely I've not made the original list... I emailed PL about this, and just got a basic bland response.. to say the least it, will now play a factor in my next car purchase which will not be a tri star vehicle sadly to say.

Pathetic !! :failThey don't mention anything about age, only do you want to bring a guest. Will you still be coming Bobby ?

Just deciding what to do Peter. If the rest of MB World is open, then I'm not sure how they can stop us taking the children in.

I understand that there's not capacity for any more guests to have a lap on the track but otherwise I can't see what the problem is, it's not very premium-brand like, as other brands (including Mercdes in the past) usually go out of their way to make children feel welcome.

Correct, still a shame. Especially as they could be future customers :D

My daughter rather fancies a GLA45 when she's old enough. I've negotiated her down from an ML63!! I suspect the insurance premium might be a wake up call!

I would come along, hope to see you there with family.

What a fantastic day this turned out to be, I only just got in but I wouldn't have wanted to miss this event. The food, the hospitality, the hot laps for me in the GTs, David Coultard mingling and chatting everything about the event was just superb.
Having attended a fair few car marque events and paid for the privilege this free one ranks up at the top for me.

This was a really excellent day. Sorry to the folks that didn't get in, they said it was completely full within 3 hours of them posting the link. I'd never been to any kind of meet before but would love to attend these sorts of things again. So many awesome cars to look around, joined a mini convoy over to Brooklands and had an amazing few laps in a GTS - what a treat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom