AMG Private Lounge Member Decal Give-Away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ucr

MB Enthusiast
Car
car
You will need to become a member of the Private Lounge to get one

Mercedes-AMG: AMG PRIVATE LOUNGE: Welcome

This offer is open to all AMG Private Lounge Members in good standing and is limited to two decals per member. This offer will not preclude you from entering other give-aways this year.

Last edited:
It has to be tacky...to stick to the windscreen.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to be tacky...to stick to the windscreen.;)

rotfl.gif

Ok thanks don't think I will bother

do you mind if you send me yours, I'll pay whatever they cost plus shipping plus another $10 for your troubles. I'm a huge AMG fan and I'd really like to put this on my laptop

I think that after the best part of three years the offer may have run its course.

That was what I did back in March or April. They sent them within a week or so, no problem.

Still not put them on the car though, as said above, they're a bit poor quality.

do you mind if you send me yours, I'll pay whatever they cost plus shipping plus another $10 for your troubles. I'm a huge AMG fan and I'd really like to put this on my laptop

What colour is your SLS? Please post some pictures; very interesting and fairly rare cars.

Grant1998, Please message me with your email address or phone. I have some extra AMG decals that my service manager gave me that I can send you for your laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom