AMG PRIVATE LOUNGE REVAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where did you find that out Dave?

Well it seems that, unlike a lot of you, I still have full access to the PL.

No idea what I've done differently but just been on this morning for a quick mooch and all is working. However, it's so frustrating at the moment not having the "new post" feature that I shan't be bothering again for a while. And there have been no new posts in the GB section for two days now so it seems that others are also struggling.

The APL is worth a visit thanks to our friendly and active UK chapter that organised more meets than all other regions put together.

Well it seems that, unlike a lot of you, I still have full access to the PL.

No idea what I've done differently but just been on this morning for a quick mooch and all is working. However, it's so frustrating at the moment not having the "new post" feature that I shan't be bothering again for a while. And there have been no new posts in the GB section for two days now so it seems that others are also struggling.
You seem to be the only one Dave! I can't get on but no big deal. I thought the site was abysmal - I had to laugh when members had legitimate complaints about their cars or service and all they got was a "welcome to the forum" or "take your car to a dealer" message from AMG. As for the linking to Mercedes Me surely this is just an attempt at an additional marketing opportunity? I'm out.

Still not working for me

I've just managed to get into the PL Forum now on my MacBook pro

As for the linking to Mercedes Me surely this is just an attempt at an additional marketing opportunity? I'm out.
I don't worry about the marketing side. But I do not want MB to have all of my driving data. Locations, times, speeds etc etc. Then what? You get hacked, robbed, blackmailed etc etc. Then plod turns up at MB HQ (digitally of course) with a warrant to access our data - all in the interests of public safety and social cohesion Guv.

I can't get access by entering the Migration code sent in the eMail. I'm informed there is a problem and to try later.
Why could exisiting members not be migrated by the site developer!

I'll try once more tomorrow and if I can't get on, my membership is over.

I managed to get back on the PL forum again by re registering.
Same username and p/w and logged straight in without migration code.
As you can gather, the site is working for me.

Working for me now, though it doesn't feel very easy to navigate at the moment. No new post highlights so you have to wade through and see what you've read and what you haven't.

Just managed to wade through the crap process to get access to my account and the new layout is going to take some getting used to. As mentioned above is does not look easy to find new threads/posts so will see how it pans out over next few days as hopefully the new layout is generating some negative feedback the hosts are taking seriously.

I can get in to it now and can create a new post but cant reply to any posts, even my own!!

Just found it's working on my Android phone [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just posted the Link to the East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings on the PL and it looks like a ghost town, I’m sure the “upgrade” has helped increase traffic on here. ;)

Working for me now but it's rubbish isn't it - I think it's been taken over by MB instead of being run by AMG Affalterbach. :(
Bryan, wrong thread, but I couldnt see how to do a PM.
Is anyone going to the Cosford meet on Sunday 14th July ?
I cant see an event thread.
Arthur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom