AMG Private Lounge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kamalpatel12448

Car
C63 (W204) and C240 (W202) - just not at the same time!
Hi folks,

Just wondering if folks here have...

1. Heard of this?
2. Are a member?

I just learnt about it and basically it looks like this is an MB host forum for AMG enthusiast.

Thanks,
Kamal

Last edited:
Blimey, I think I'll have to buy an amg just to see it! Do you think sticking amg badges all over my car would no okay?

It may have changed, but at launch it was only for North America, and you had to supply a VIN number!!

US predominantly, but it now open for all with a VIN reg AMG.

in Affalterbach, there is an actual AMG private lounge, which is decked out in black and white, expensive modern furniture, an actual AMG (it was CLS 63 when I was there), bar, restaurant, sun desk, TV etc etc.

Would be a cool place for a meet ..

Blimey, I think I'll have to buy an amg just to see it! Do you think sticking amg badges all over my car would no okay?

LoL - Not sure badges will work. We'll have to find you a VIN somehow.

Hi I am a member, you definitely need to supply a vin that matches to an AMG vehicle along with your address which they cross reference with their customer database for the region.

T.

AMG Sheep Central.

How do they expect that site clique to attract anyone with an aspiration to buy an AMG ?

I made my own
8d462c71.jpg

Hi I am a member, you definitely need to supply a vin that matches to an AMG vehicle along with your address which they cross reference with their customer database for the region.

T.

Bathurst, nice to know I have a friendly UK member there on the inside :)

@Wagon
I would also like to join. I am presuming that you are in the UK and are therefore closer to me than Affalterbach. I am happy to bring my own refreshments but would be grateful if you could provide snacks.

Do AMG aficionados prefer Twiglets, Bombay Mix, Mini Cheddars or cashews for nibbles ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom