AMG Private Loungers- AMG Performance Tour Derby (14th and 15th Nov)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HarpreetSingh

Car
S55KL AMG (W220)
Good afternoon folks

As the titles suggests, im assuming this is something issued by the AMG PL to highlight theres a performance tour going on at MB Derby on the 14th and 15th, is anyone else going to this one? Ive booked my name down provisionally for the 15th.

Have not seen it on PL. Could you PM a link to register?

Thank you!

Just had a root around myself but can't find anything?

Given up now, which is a shame as Derby isn't too far for me. :(

I've been invited to one at Sheffield to test drive the new AMG GT, are you sure it's not going on all over the country

Never been to anything like this before. Is it worth going if I have no intention of buying a new amg?

I've not been invited to any of these things. :( Going to have to pester them this week I think...

@Felstmiester Definitely worth a look, it won't be just you there with no intention of buying one. :)

Been invited to one in Edinburgh on the same dates unfortunately short staffed means I can't go :(

Unveiling of the S63 Coupe too

Hello , can someone explain what is a " amg performance tour " anyone? Apologies for the uneducated guess but is it a show or something an amg owner gets to meet others up with amgs??i would be interested to show up at these kind of events..
Thanks

daveenty said:
I've not been invited to any of these things. :( Going to have to pester them this week I think... @Felstmiester Definitely worth a look, it won't be just you there with no intention of buying one. :)

Me neither Dave :(

Annoyed at my dealer having had two AMGs in s row and only recently been in asking about S63 and GT.

Agreed Robin. It's not so much annoying as surprising with me really, I thought they may have mentioned the last couple of launches to me as an existing customer. :dk:

Ah well, their loss I suppose...

I don't want this to sound like a "do they know who I am ???" rant because it honestly isn't it, it's more of an observation on business practices.

^ Car dealers baffle absolutely baffle me mate. They seem to invest huge amounts of time and money in CRM systems which they then just don't use ! It's odd and seems remarkably self defeating.

If I contrast the Merc dealer with the place we get our Land Rovers from it's chalk and cheese.

Me neither Dave :(

Annoyed at my dealer having had two AMGs in s row and only recently been in asking about S63 and GT.

no doubt they know you are addicted, and therefore think they don't need to do anything to retain your business!

C240Sport97 said:
no doubt they know you are addicted, and therefore think they don't need to do anything to retain your business!

Wise words as ever Sir ! :)

Yes, they are having one in Aberdeen on those dates. I am booked in on the friday. The new S65 Coupe will be available for a test drive i believe

The Aberdeen dealer had a brand new S63 coupe siting outside this morning! Beautiful car...

Attachments

• image-1291520916.jpg
    image-1291520916.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 40
I'm going to the one at Cambridge on Saturday, got my drive of the S63 Coupé booked in.

Poncy lanyard turned up in the post today!

I will be at Derby on Friday 12-2 slot for the S63 coupe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom