AMG Servicing Berks / Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJ C63

Car
C63s Coupe
Where is recommended for C63 servicing from a main dealer around the Surrey / Berks area? There is Slough, Beaconsfield, Brentford and Brooklands.

I imagine they're all similarly priced.... is there haggling room generally as I'm new to Mercedes?

Cheers

I am sure all main dealers are good, Brooklands should have more AMG's throw their workshop than others as they run them there at MB world.

I once used Hugh's Beconfields for bodywork, first class jobs and car came back immaculate.

I am getting mine serviced on Monday at Brooklands so will let you know.

Any main dealer can service the C63 - there's nothing different to regular servicing.

And yes there's definitely room to negotiation, especially if you use a franchise main dealer rather than MB Retail, ie MB London. Find a dealer which is not on this list and you'll stand a better chance of getting a deal: Passenger Cars (Sales & After Sales) - Mercedes-Benz London

In the old days Hughes were superb but I haven't used them for 10 years +. Brooklands are fine for servicing though be aware that bodywork is done at Brentford. Even for the SLR which isn't a good thing.

I am sure all main dealers are good, Brooklands should have more AMG's throw their workshop than others as they run them there at MB world.

I once used Hugh's Beconfields for bodywork, first class jobs and car came back immaculate.

I am getting mine serviced on Monday at Brooklands so will let you know.

How was the service at Brooklands and was the price reasonable?

I have had my S-Class serviced at Brooklands since it opened and the service is first class. If you decide to go there I have a contact there who I'll introduce you to.

I have had my S-Class serviced at Brooklands since it opened and the service is first class. If you decide to go there I have a contact there who I'll introduce you to.

Ok thanks.

Ok thanks.

+1 you really need the car taken care of by Peter's contact at Brooklands - it's different league for the same price. Trust me - my C63 hasn't seen another garage since Peter's introduction for me.

Kamal

Is the price with your contact discounted?

Also most of the MB dealers are telling me there is little saving by supplying my own oil. £50 max... Also some are saying they use 5w30 oil for M156 engine.

RJ C63 said:
Is the price with your contact discounted? Also most of the MB dealers are telling me there is little saving by supplying my own oil. £50 max... Also some are saying they use 5w30 oil for M156 engine.

Rubbish my c43 is being serviced today, supplying my own oil purchased from the same dealer servicing the car saved £101.

Also most of the MB dealers are telling me there is little saving by supplying my own oil. £50 max...

That sounds like a ploy to charge you more.

Find out how much the oil will cost if you supply, then ask the dealer what they charge. As the Don, above, there will be a good saving.

Anyway, what is wrong with saving £50 if you supply the oil?

10l of Mobil One is about £80. I should have been clearer £50 saving is service price without oil and i have to supply on top... they say it's part of the overall package! Otherwise it works out more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom