Amg sport estate advice wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spys13089

Car
Mercedes c220 amg sport estate
Hi all.newbie to the forum but after picking up any tips
Am just about to buy my first 2013 c220 amg sport estate diesel .its has one owner from new with fsh and about 70k on the clocks ,any major issues to watch out for .cheers

Attachments

• 20181111_065055.jpg
    20181111_065055.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 17
Didn't fancy a C250 CDI AMG Sport ?

OM651 timing chain issue are rare originating from a tensioner problem , rattle at back of engine on cold start up and especially after an oil change.

More common is they hold water like this..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The water pump if original is inevitable as it's plastic , the replacement - aluminium .

2018-11-04 09.05.27.png

Mercedes UK has sold 5K replacements .

Also underneath the fuel filter is a fuel filter housing that contains a coolant inlet and outlet , also plastic and this leaks . Mercedes UK has sold 13K of modified replacements .

I'm losing coolant myself after having the car less than 2 months and have yet to diagnose .

Hello and welcome,
Sounds like you have picked a nice car.
The car you are asking about is an AMG style Mercedes and although a very nice car it is not an AMG in the true sense of the brand.
The question that you have asked would be better posted in the general section as on here it is the pure AMG section.
I hope you are not offended by this but I am only trying to guide you to the correct area of the forum.

Thanks BS

Ok no bother.i didn't realise as I understand it's not a true beast amg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom