AMG style grille for 2012 C class estate (s204)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nixy

Car
Mercedes C220 AMG Sport Plus
Hi can anyone suggest a place to buy front grille for my 2012 C-class estate S204. I have the facelift version of '204'.

I have the C220 AMG Sport Plus model but I think the front grille lets it down a little for styling.

I looked on CKS Performance website but also came across some bad reviews on other benz forums.

Could anyone suggest where to buy? Perhaps a 2 -fin or single-fin grille. Not sure which would look best?

Thanks

Also now attached pics of car

Attachments

• Merc_pic2.jpg
    Merc_pic2.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Merc_pic1.jpg
    Merc_pic1.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 35
Be careful off the aftermarket ones they are really bad quality and the fit is not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash is right, I've just done mine (pic below). I bought mine from CKS performance's eBay shop for around the £140 mark. They also provide a couple of video's explaining how to remove the original and install the new one, it's a very easy job and makes a massive difference to the look of the car in my opinion.

2zy93lg.jpg

Swinders said:
Ash is right, I've just done mine (pic below). I bought mine from CKS performance's eBay shop for around the £140 mark. They also provide a couple of video's explaining how to remove the original and install the new one, it's a very easy job and makes a massive difference to the look of the car in my opinion.

I love it, completely transforms the front end. One like that in that colour would complement my new alloys perfectly, I would like a double fin one though. Not heard great things about CKS but it's promising after you mentioning this

Thanks for replies. Swinders - your car looks great with with new grille. Maybe service from CKS Performance is not that bad in your experience.

I've also seen some double fin designs on ebay from foreign suppliers. However no telling if they will be a good fit or quality.

Bought a new grill from CKS performance c63 amg style - £155 delivered.

Before and after below...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nixy said:

Looks great, you happy with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom