AMG Style IV Double Spoke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
has anyone seen these wheels on a W202 before? Wondering whether they'd look right.

mickl said:
has anyone seen these wheels on a W202 before? Wondering whether they'd look right.

Looks nice to me :D
club2021.jpg

1.jpg

aren't the offsets wrong for the W202/208/203 etc etc?

SportsCoupeRich said:
he cant spell curbed and shouldnt have asstmetricals on the front....same rims as mine though - they look awesome on the 203 guys!!!! someone snap them up!!!

neither can you coz it's kerbed - and assymetrical ;)

but I agree they are lovely wheels! :D

Mambo said:
Looks nice to me :D
club2021.jpg

1.jpg

looks fantastic.

Mambo, can you remember what the offsets are on the 18" styling IIs we have on ours?

The tyres in the auction would have to be changed too. Too wide for w202 arches.

EDIT: just found the info- 18x8ET31 front, 18x9ET35 rear.

Last edited:
mickl said:
looks fantastic.

Mambo, can you remember what the offsets are on the 18" styling IIs we have on ours?

The tyres in the auction would have to be changed too. Too wide for w202 arches.

EDIT: just found the info- 18x8ET31 front, 18x9ET35 rear.

Beat me to it!

I'm seriously tempted. Would the ET's be ok for the W202? Can't remember if it'd be ok.

mickl said:
I'm seriously tempted. Would the ET's be ok for the W202? Can't remember if it'd be ok.

Not sure mate, really wanted these wheels myself before I got the 18"s on mine but at the time there was non available at a decent price. I'm sure someone here who knows a little more about wheels than me can can answer! Murray Systems?

Would they look good on a Matiz? (Joke... ;)).

Good old Pamma to the rescue there w/ spelling!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom