AMG Style Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

harry_dhuga

Car
2001 BMW M5
I saw these on ebay, anyone tried fitting these type of pedal kits and are they any good?

Your thought's would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Got them on my car and they look very nice,the only thing is that i had to drill my accelerator pedal

Got them on my car and they look very nice,the only thing is that i had to drill my accelerator pedal
You reckon the ones on ebay are ok with regards to the quality and fitment of them?

I'm not much on the diy so probably would either need a really detailed step by step or just get someone to do them for me..!!! :thumb:

Very simple job,10 min maxx.If you`re not far from SE London,take a ride down :thumb:

Very simple job,10 min maxx.If you`re not far from SE London,take a ride down :thumb:
I might just have to take up that offer as i'm always coming over to West London every few weeks anyhow - thanks..!!! :bannana:

I have a set of these on my SL600 R129, look the nutz and suit the age of the car perfectly. As Dash has said, very easy to fit and the quality is very good.

Think you will need to drill the brake pedal too. The parking brake one just fits straight on as per the original. Take your time lining them up so they look straight.

You can also get a matching footrest plate, usually available seperately.

Last edited:
I think the Forum's SLK Pedal Mod looks much better . Unless it's the AMG logo that you want.

I might have a look at the SLK forum pedals also and see which ones look better - I do quite like the AMG logo.

Thanks for your input - most appreciated.

The MB ones look much better IMO.

go with the SLK mod, its oem, whos gonna see the AMG logo down there, also how many times fo you have to have AMG logo`d on the car ;)

Got my SLK pedal covers through the local MB dealer and fitted with no major problems apart from some sore finger tips getting the rubber of the pedals over the metal. Works and looks good IMO.

Last edited:
don't buy the fake AMG pedals!
I had them on my AMG and when the surface layer finish gets worn, pedals look like they hade been sanded by the shoes!

They look ok , but go for SLK pedals way nicer and more original look!

Fake AMG pedals needs drilling, not recommended I have them but removed them after I bought my SLK pedals.

Thanks for all your advice, I may just have to go with the original Merc SLK pedals if the finish is going to be an issue with these ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom