AMG Trackdays latest list at date...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
29th April...
1. Black C55
2. Mika Hakkinen
3. Alps
4.Alx
5. Benjy
6. Beninlux
7.Lopes 80.
8. Gary (lopes mate..BMW I think)
9. Marty 359
10.Gaz 1.
11. DVB 247
12.BQF
13. Ricky S
14. Nudenut (Benjys mate Audi)
15. Palmball (everyones mate,(Lol).. Porsche)
16. C43 AMG
17. Kristian (alps mate..BMW)
18. Simon M (mika,s mate) Provisional booking only Mika to confirm..

13th August.
1.Benjy
2. Nudenut (Audi)
3. C240 sport 97
4.DVB 247
5. Beninlux
6.Alx
7.Rashman
8. Gaz 1.
9.AMG Black
10. Mika Hakkinen
11. Palmball (Porsche)
12.Ricky S
13. Jon Mad
14. C43 AMG
15.Benzed Up
16. Dizwen

Possible intrested people who voiced initial intrest..
Matty 13
The Don
Jeffwebb
Buccal
Petermansell
Wemorgan

Please flag up any incorrections to my list, and also note that whilst I believe the majority listed in the April date will attend, the August date, a couple may drop out as not wishing to attend both, (I for one will be at both).
Anyone else reading this wanting on board, time is running out, mid next week will be cut off time, as the 4th Jan bookings need to be made. Regards Rick

Ricky
Happy Christmas and thanks for your efforts
just a few more and we will be ready for making the booking(s)...:thumb:

Brian, many thanks ! :D

I can now only attend the April venue.

Unfortunately I can't call it this far in advance due to work, will def try and make whichever you decide so when you are down to one I will try and work to that

Unfortunately I can't call it this far in advance due to work, will def try and make whichever you decide so when you are down to one I will try and work to that

Hi Flanaia

its Rickys call but i think we are going for both
and we are slightly closer to closing the first date
29th april...
any good?

mika

Hi Flanaia

its Rickys call but i think we are going for both
and we are slightly closer to closing the first date
29th april...
any good?

mika

Just realised the first date is the Royal wedding day and I'm already committed to a boozy do in Amsterdam to escape the whole farce. Can probably do the August date but need to check my diary when I am back at work to make sure I'm around. So if you have room for me when I know then great. Thanks guys

Cheers
Ian

Put me down now for the August date as i forgot about "The Wedding" as i have a client that is going.

Latest attendants list AMG trackdays Goodwood..Read please.

Here is the very latest list of people listed to attend our 2 no. little AMG gatherings at Goodwood.

APRIL 29th.
1. Black C55
2. Alx
3. Alps
4. Kristian (Alps mate, BMW)
5. Beninlux
6. Mika Hakkinen
7. Lopes 80
8. Gary (Lopes mate, BMW I think)
9. BQF
10. Marty 359
11. dvb 247
12. Gaz 1
13. Ricky S.
14. Benjy
15. Nudenut (Audi)
16.Palmball (Porsche)
17. Maff (C63)
18. Maff (CLK DTM)

AUGUST 13th
1. Benjy
2. Mika Hakinen
3. C240 sport 97
4. Rashman
5. Palmball
6. Nudenut
7. AMG black
8. Beninlux
9. Gaz 1.
10. dvb 247
11. Ricky S.
12. Alx
13. Benzed Up
14. Jon Mad
15. Dizwen
16. Simon M
17. Maff (probaly CLK DTM)
18. C43 AMG

As usual please flag up any incorrections I have made above.
A big thanks to Maff for taking 3 of the places.

IMPORTANT: I would like anyone who is listed above who is not fully committed to actuallly going on the days they are listed, to also flag up or PM me as we need to be very affirmed what numbers we actually have. In the next couple of days I will be asking EVERYONE to send me post dated cheques, to cover the deposit we need to pay next Tuesday, and remember these deposit monies are non refundable, they are paid to GW to hold these dates soley for us, and in the event that final payments are not met, our events will be cancelled and these deposit monies lost, sorry to expain the obvious to you all. We are currently a few people down, albeit nearly there, this will affect the deposit monies, I will raise all this either Wednesday night or Thursday morning for final discussions, so could you all pop into the forum and have a peek at whats being discussed in the next couple of days. I hope there might be a couple of others to join us yet. A further thanks to everyone for all your inputs and efforts in getting this venture under way. Rick

Last edited:
AMG Goodwood Track Day, booking event for two dates.

Hi Guys,
When I initially posted this thread, I was hoping to get 1 trackday if we were lucky, amazingly we have now two days to look forward to, so a very big thanks to everyone for their enthusiasm and effort in following this little venture up. Another thanks to Mika and Benjy for their behind the scenes help with all this.

Before I lay out the proposed route forward, to be fair to everyone, Just to advise that Goodwood's marshalls on attendance of what ever date, will require sight of your drivers licence and for your car to meet a noise level of within 105DB when sound tested (car held @ 3/4 revs and tested), if you cannot meet these two critreas you will not be allowed on the circuit. You will also be signing disclaimer forms in the clubhouse exonerating Goodwood from any liability what so ever. There are other items/requirements Goodwood require, but they are not such issues at this time, will advise you all nearer the relevant dates. Lastly, just to reiterate, whilst we have insurance in place within GWs cost for any damage caused to their property/circuit, individual personal and car insurance is not in place, if you feel you want/need this cover you all need to source your own insurance for these trackdays, if so please do read the small print their will be lots of exempts and exclusions form this type of insurance. Also as previously stated, these deposit monies are non refundable.

Heads Up; There are currently 18 no. allocated to each date and as long as no one drops out at this stage I ask to whether you can all send me a post dated cheque for middle/end of next week, for the sum of £84 per person per trackday. This £84 reflects having 18 no. people currently onboad, rather than the 25 we will finally require (25 people would have created a £60 deposit requirement). Paying this amount of deposit from everyone will aid us to raise the £3000 needed to book both dates. Doing this secures the dates, and allows us more time to gather in the last 7 no. parties wanted, hopefully some more AMGs if possible, gives us 4 months until April and 8 eight months until August, once these additional people are onboard with their deposits made, their monies will feather out the additional cost of the deposit, and you will all still have paid £310 per day. Given I receive or am assured all your individual monies are on route to me, I propose to pay the £3000 deposit on my credit card at 9am Tuesday morning. I am going to PM everyone to assure you all read this and agree, and ask you all to PM me return once read and agreed/or not if thats the case, once agreed and everyones happy I will PM my details to everyone, so as hopefully you may despatch you deposit monies to me ASAP.

Lastly on a more selfish note, I had offered to sponsor a sandwich buffet to the proposed initial trackday, which I still propose to do on the April event, but the unexpected second event may be too much for me, and what I would say, is I will see how business is nearer August, and play it by ear, so just to warn the August event interested, that their may well be no buffet at that date, this said there's a cafe on the adjacent airfield, 100yards away, and usually a wagon adjacent our parking bays selling tea/coffee burgers/bacon rolls etc. Sorry about this!

Im in for that date and the deposit is fine. Just PM the details over.

Im in for that date and the deposit is fine. Just PM the details over.

Me too.

All sounds good to me......only 119 days to go :D

Hi Ricky.

I just want to add that I haven't forgotten this thread. On further investigation I see there are Lotus specific track days for novices, which might be more suitable for me. But if it looks as if you're short on numbers for August I may put my name down when the deadline approaches. Hope you don't mind me being a bit non-committal at this stage.

Thanks for all your efforts so far.

Will

Hi Ricky,

I'm in for two dates as listed. Awaiting for bank details.

Thanks.

Hi Ricky,

All seems fine to me, will await bank details for the deposits.

Regards,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom