AMG Trackdays latest list at date...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a chap off the evo forum - a few guys I know from there came along to watch and take pics. I'll PM him and see if he's ok for that.

Last edited:
I was watching from the bend before the chicane, you was very fast through there in the wet. :)

It was a chap off the evo forum - a few guys I know from there came along to watch and take pics. I'll PM him and see if he's ok for that.

Er, that'll be me. Evening all.

Jon, any chance you could send me a full size copy of the RS6 shot?

I've not posted enough to PM you it seems but Benjy will no doubt supply my email addy.

This should link to the large image, and you should be able to right click and save as....

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6191/6038527579_54265e5793_o.jpg

I was going to load them all into an album here, but it seems I don't have permission.

A few more pics, I didn't take that many sorry guys....

6046431799_051fa0a197_b.jpg

6046972870_c6316b6920_b.jpg

6046436343_ce1707164f_b.jpg

Simon

OK, let's give this a go:

Zip file below of all the pics I've got in a large size. It should take you to a download page which has a few adverts, but nothing that appears unsafe for work browsing.

This includes all the photos from my Flickr page, plus a couple more: Mitsi Evo, SLK, Blue CLS, Grey C63 Estate, and Black w/black wheels C63 Saloon.

Mika: None of you silver C63, sorry. :doh:

Goodwood_MB_Trackday.zip

Edit to add: If the zip file doesn't work email me through the site and I'll forward pics on by return.

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks for those....

Actually I have just looked at them, stunning photos - you are clearly so much better at capturing panning shots than me!!!

Thanks.

S

Zip file below of all the pics I've got in a large size. It should take you to a download page which has a few adverts, but nothing that appears unsafe for work browsing.

This includes all the photos from my Flickr page, plus a couple more: Mitsi Evo, SLK, Blue CLS, Grey C63 Estate, and Black w/black wheels C63 Saloon.

Goodwood_MB_Trackday.zip

Edit to add: If the zip file doesn't work email me through the site and I'll forward pics on by return.

thank you so much .. love the pics.

please come again to mbclub track days :D

After much waiting, my videos are up. After previous quiet efforts, I was asked to do some commentary this time - feel free to mute them if it's too offputting. Otherwise enjoy:

Goodwood, first morning session on 13th Aug - YouTube
Goodwood, morning session on 13th Aug. Palmball's M3 - YouTube
Goodwood, first afternon session on 13th Aug. - YouTube
Goodwood, second afternoon session on 13th Aug - YouTube

Thanks Ben, great videos, especially with your calm commentry, very slick driving, great lines throughout, very entertaining veiwing, would not have got that from me during a session, only a burbling burble of BBBRRRRRAKKKKKES! its WOODCCCOOTTTE!
Thanks again, especially for joining up with us for the two days, I for one, and am sure the other guys, enjoyed your enthusiasm and involvement on the days, and moreso totally appreciate the extra effort and the expense involved in doing so. Also appreciate your advice to me on the day, so much to learn and remember! I hope we get to meet up with you for your company and on track another day.

Goodwood_MB_Trackday.zip

Thank you sir! :)

ooh, videos to watch too, excellent...

Hey guys, good joining you all,

As im sure u all saw my car was parked up most of the time due to tyre issues,:doh:. But thanks H for letting me drive your c63, was lovley, and also to Matt for allowing my guest to passenger ride in the GTO, much aprreciated. Great way to spend a saturday morning. Hopefully will have some 21's with some ps2's on mine for any future events. :thumb:

Seeing as this is a Benz forum, aswell as owning an Audi, i also have come into possesion of a lovely mercedes e300 diesel avantgarde (1996). It was my parents car, and has been parked in a garage and not turned a wheel for 12 years. Its absolutely gorgeous inside and out as was very well looked after with only 70K on the clock. It was a special order car for one of the directors of mercedes benz uk but my dad managed to snag it all those years ago. It has all the luxuries on the option list, including a striking colour combo. Hoping to get it detailed and some flat face amg rims on it (if anyone can help with those??). Not a fast car but sure feels special to drive and really solid. Nige and Benjy had the pleasure of experiencing it on friday night...lol. Look forward to sharing that with you all as it is a proper old skool benz in tiptop condition.

I am sure you know a tad more than me, but I was very impressed with the Michelin Pilot SuperSports on Saturday, they were actually a few quid cheaper than the PS2s. I also clocked that the GTO and GT3RS were booted with them so they can't be bad!

21" wheels? Pimptastic!

S

Simon

Thanks Ben, great videos, especially with your calm commentry, very slick driving, great lines throughout, very entertaining veiwing, would not have got that from me during a session, only a burbling burble of BBBRRRRRAKKKKKES! its WOODCCCOOTTTE!
Thanks again, especially for joining up with us for the two days, I for one, and am sure the other guys, enjoyed your enthusiasm and involvement on the days, and moreso totally appreciate the extra effort and the expense involved in doing so. Also appreciate your advice to me on the day, so much to learn and remember! I hope we get to meet up with you for your company and on track another day.

It was a blast mate. Was nice to pass on some of the advice that others have said to me during my short experience of track driving. Remember to cool those brakes - slow cooldown lap or some laps of the car park! :crazy:

Enjoyed both days very much and would happily welcome any of you guys over here if you fancy a trip to my local tracks, Spa and the Nordschleife, or as a stopover on the way further afield. Remember that we have the cheapest fuel in Europe now, so it's a must for all AMG drivers really :bannana:

Any nice mpg shots after a few hot laps!?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom