AMG VI 2 piece staggered wheels in stering silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Hi, Just had one set of my 19" genuine 2 piece AMG VI 5 x twin spoke wheels back from Mercedes today, all total refurbished, as new, with the centre section in Sterling Silver.
8.5J ET30 fronts and 9.5J ET31 rears.

No tyres, wheels only.

I already have a another set of these VI's, so after a bit of shall I, sharn't I, decided I am going to sell this set,
Thinking around the £1050, albeit these need collecting by the buyer, am in East Sussex.
R

Hi mate, my brother may be interested in these for his SL55, he hates the 18" turbines on it! I'll let you know asap

ricky s said:
Hi, Just had one set of my 19" genuine 2 piece AMG VI 5 x twin spoke wheels back from Mercedes today, all total refurbished, as new, with the centre section in Sterling Silver. 8.5J ET30 fronts and 9.5J ET31 rears. No tyres, wheels only. I already have a another set of these VI's, so after a bit of shall I, sharn't I, decided I am going to sell this set, Thinking around the £1050, albeit these need collecting by the buyer, am in East Sussex. R

Hi, can you post some pics? I assume they will be a straight fit onto a W211?

Hi please let me know if Ricky has sold his... As I do not want to hijack this link. As I have not posted enough I can not post something for sale... Happy to share if as I say Ricky sells his.

Answer depending on the part number they should fit fine some are extra wide at the rear so hey stick out a little on the W211

I've got some on an E55 that are a good fit - go directly on.

But let me know if Ricky has sold his already or his do not fit your car.

Hi, not sold my AMG VI wheels as yet, as requested, will get some photo's done tonight/tomorrow and post them up.

Are these split rims? Need to see the pics

Belated pics of my AMG wheels I have for sale. :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2884.jpg
    IMG_2884.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 115
Shame your so far away, if not I would have made you an offer for sure.

Just to help Ricky and potential buyers out, here's what these wheels look like on an S211 E55:

At the price he's asking, I'd snap them up all day long.

I feel like buying a W211 E63 just to put these wheels on it.

Miss my old one :(

Here's my old car :( someone buy these wheels I've already been on autotrader :crazy:

20140611_134216_zps553c9557.jpg

Are these still available?

Doubt it they where a steal, just gutted he wouldn't post :(

Still no doubt they will be rocking someones car very soon :rock:

Are these still available?

Afraid I have a provisional sale pending, can confirm if definite sale on Sunday.

On another note, not 100% that these wheels will fit a CLS55 if this is the fitment you had in mind, however I know little of the CLS model, perhaps another CLS owner can input here, to confirm one way or other, for future reference.

ricky s said:
Afraid I have a provisional sale pending, can confirm if definite sale on Sunday. On another note, not 100% that these wheels will fit a CLS55 if this is the fitment you had in mind, however I know little of the CLS model, perhaps another CLS owner can input here, to confirm one way or other, for future reference.
I was thinking the same thing !

these will fit 219 CLS AMGs except that the fronts will be 5mm further in, and the rears 3mm further in

these will fit 219 CLS AMGs except that the fronts will be 5mm further in, and the rears 3mm further in

Thanks for the helpful info Sean, catch up soon mate. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom