AMG's at Vmax Hammer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marty359

Car
BMW 330d with indicators and Jeep Renegade also with indicators
A few clips of yesterdays Vmax.......if you like this sort of thing. Also in HD if you click on 480p and change it to 720p.

[YOUTUBE HD]2IL0X0u-edg[/YOUTUBE HD]

Thanks for posting that video. It looks superb!

Oddly enough my dentist was down there in a grey RS6 Saloon. He was telling about how excellent the day was.
You video just enhances his description!

Thanks again for sharing :thumb:

Darren

Looks like a fun day, i`ll have to try and make the next one!

That was fantastically put together. Really like that.

Thanks Marty,
Jon

Excellent video Marty, thanks for that!

that looks superb fun, where & how much was it and did they have any insurance/helmet ect. requirements?

ive in my day nipped along to a few improvised car meets on long bits of road away from the public and had a bit of fun in straight line sprints and most of the time get killed as they were always hot hatches with very quick initial pull away and my tank was too heavy but on a stretch like that id have most of them

lots of my mates do track days and or the pod's RWYB days

although me and my friends are getting old we still have a nice selection of cars from a P1 that will do 60 in about 3.5 secs to a 4.3 clk convertible and soon a 1976 corvet stingray thats street legal and runs on nitros

nice to see that at the end of the 2nd straight there is a nice grassy banking to launch you safely into the tree tops

what car were you driving?

Have a look here for some info VMax200

I didnt take my car this time but did have a go in Rickys E55 with an amazing 96mph through the traps. 1, its not my car and 2, Rickys not a great passenger so I didnt give it everything down the runway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom