Amir Kahn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imadoofus

MB Enthusiast
Car
This and that.
72 seconds?!!!!!??????!!!!!!

PS: Don't read this if you recorded the fight.

PPS: You're going to have a lot of spare tape

:rock:

I really thought he was going to be challenged this time.

Still, a good birthday, I guess

to true but what about all the people who were hoping for a good fight and it all ended in 72 seconds? still a good result ,and watched it without spending any money!!!

Took him apart... !

Just glad it was not pay per view. I would have felt cheated. However, well done. I thought he was going to have to work some for a result.

Made me laugh when Earl complained about the referee stopping the fight! :rolleyes: :eek: Thebloke should consider retiring or perhaps having his licence removed for his own safety.

Regards
John

I like Amir, but he really shouldn't pretend to be a "champion" if he's only willing to fight has-beens. Honestly, 72 seconds didn't make me think that Amir performed well, just that the other boxer was utter tripe. Any boxer worth his salt should be able to last more than one round with someone of equal class. C'mon Amir, fight someone who can hit back.

I like Amir, but he really shouldn't pretend to be a "champion" if he's only willing to fight has-beens. Honestly, 72 seconds didn't make me think that Amir performed well, just that the other boxer was utter tripe. Any boxer worth his salt should be able to last more than one round with someone of equal class. C'mon Amir, fight someone who can hit back.

Like Joe Bugner?

Let's see Khan have a go with Michael Katsidis, I reckon he'd give him a run for his money

Just what do you want, Put him in with the best in the world before he's ready and watch him get his head knocked off ??
Ricky Hatton had 24 fights before a world title shot, and even the greatest, Muhammed Ali had 20 before he fought Sonny Liston.
Amir Khan is a kid who has had 15 fights and is still learning. And Graham Earls last fight was a world title shot, he didn't get there by being "utter tripe"
Good old great British public eh ? Put a boxer in a position where he cant win no matter what he does then tell the world how crap he was anyway.

Let's see Khan have a go with Michael Katsidis, I reckon he'd give him a run for his money

For the record Michael Katsidis is currently 23-0 and won a world title in his 22nd fight which was against Graham Earl and it took him 5 rounds. Just happens to be the same guy Amir Khan did this weekend in 72 seconds. That speaks volumes to me and I think in 5 fights time there will not be a lightweight in the world to live with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom