Amplifier Locations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuggy27

Car
Mercedes E280 CDI
Good evening All
New to the forum so its a big Hi from me👋....i have a 2009 W211 E280 CDI with AMG pack i am going to upgrade my command stereo unit as like my last one is on its way out CD wont play, picks and chooses when to actually play the radio or any music from the SD Card. My question is would Mercedes locate an amplifier in any other location than the boot on the left hand side behind the metal plate ?...my last E class did have an amp but this one has no amp i can see in the boot or anywhere i can see, so i assume there is not one fitted which makes my install a lot easier to do as i am assuming no amp no fibre optic speaker cable plug needed 🤞 Thanks in advance

Good evening All
New to the forum so its a big Hi from me👋....i have a 2009 W211 E280 CDI with AMG pack i am going to upgrade my command stereo unit as like my last one is on its way out CD wont play, picks and chooses when to actually play the radio or any music from the SD Card. My question is would Mercedes locate an amplifier in any other location than the boot on the left hand side behind the metal plate ?...my last E class did have an amp but this one has no amp i can see in the boot or anywhere i can see, so i assume there is not one fitted which makes my install a lot easier to do as i am assuming no amp no fibre optic speaker cable plug needed 🤞 Thanks in advance
This all depends on your exact car. Best to send me your vin to [email protected] and I can advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom