An E36 AMG and E320 Coupe Another Milestone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
OK, so it's just a couple of photos, but during a journey to Loughton this weekend, I was fortunate enough to spy a rare E36 AMG cabriolet (spot the SLR Roadster in front!) and then on the way home my E320 Coupe hit an OCD loving mileage :D

No real point to this thread other than sharing these two simple photos ;)

The E36 with an SLR Stablemate
IMG_4363_zps286bf1f8.jpg

Mileage happiness
IMG_4461_zps22282b06.jpg

Darren

Any details on the Cabbie...?

Sadly not.
I was passenger in a car when I noticed the E36 for a split second from a distance.
Fortunately our destination was 100 yards away, so walked back to take a cheeky, zoomed snap :eek:

If anyone was around, I would have tried to ask about it.

Darren

That E36 is very close to being my most desired car ever - the other contender having the letters D, B, G, T, the number '4' and the word Zagato...

Out to pick up swmbo, took the 420 for a blast and this happened...

Sadly not.
I was passenger in a car when I noticed the E36 for a split second from a distance.
Fortunately our destination was 100 yards away, so walked back to take a cheeky, zoomed snap :eek:

If anyone was around, I would have tried to ask about it.

Darren

How bad would it be if you were to go back and introduce yourself....?

Well, you'll have to make yourself available!! You just can't go posting things like Oh here is an E36 Cabriolet and an SLR and leave it at that now Darren - come on!! This one now completes the set of 14 UK models, never seen it before and it looks to be in the preferred colour of choice too - always a bonus.

Wonder if s/he might be thinking it's time to flick it on - now that the new S-Class Cabriolet is just around the corner....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom