An evening with Jimmy Carr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MancMike

This is absolutely awful, utterly bizarre interview thanks to it's host. Bless Jimmy for not walking out of it.

The "interviewer" is disgraceful. Every single thing he comes out with is completely cringeworthy, awful, inappropriate and incorrect.

Watch if you will, I doubt you'll get very far. I think this David Tang guy needs to stick to being a fashion businessman. Did we give him a knighthood??!

(it does get better after half way, with brief interjections of bizarre, like calling Jimmy an idiot at 40:28 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRTMnJ6y14Y
[YOUTUBE]pRTMnJ6y14Y[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I'm watching the whole thing out of morbid curiosity. It's (he's) an absolutely train wreck.

We quite like him on 8 out of ten cats does countdown. Along with the rest of the gang.

TBH there not many comedians we don't like. Anyone that makes the effort is good with us.

Jimmy Carr is fantastic, an absolute pro and an expert in his craft, but this interview, it's just crazy. I really hope he's drunk, he can't actually be like this. :confused: :eek:

Jimmy Carr is about as funny as a bulls horn tearing your sack. Along with Michael Macintyre ,they should be sent to Mars one way.

So apparently Nigerians are corrupt, Canadians are "the most boring race". :eek:

Jimmy himself described it as a car crash in response to a question later on around 55 minutes in.

Jimmy spent most of this with his jaw on the desk in disbelief. :crazy:

Maybe HB can get up on stage and make us laugh for an hour or two. :D

Jimmy Carr does not push any of my funny buttons whatsoever. Oh apart from the answerphone joke when the answerphone has an attitude. Who pushes them buttons then? Peter Kay for me, but then again he is home grown humour to me.

Lee Evans. Always excellent.

Lee Evans has had his day....I saw him live about 5yrs ago at the Cliffs Pavillion in Southend doing his warm up for the road runner tour.....he was nowhere near as funny as he used to be ...he is an Essex Boi

I saw Jimmy Carr at the Cliffs a couple of weeks ago,not the funny (as in hilarious) comedian but he is good at free style ab libbing and it was a night out

Micky Flanagan is quite funny....the Out Out tour was best ....I saw him do Back in the game at the 02 which wasn't as good ...my daughter has got me tickets to see him in October again. At the 02

Jim Jeffries makes me laugh, not great if family around but funny in like-minded company

I quite enjoyed that!
The two know each other and as such were free to extract the urine sample from one another, as they did.
Jimmy is clearly a very intelligent individual and has done a lot of good work.......
explaining how tax avoidance schemes work. ;) :)

Jimmy Carr is about as funny as a bulls horn tearing your sack. Along with Michael Macintyre ,they should be sent to Mars one way.

I agree about Jimmy Carr, I've seen him twice, the first time was a coincidence and we were in my pals corporate box so I didn't really catch the full routine but it came across as a bit flat.

The next time I made a point of borrowing said box and watch the full show and he was excruciatingly bad; no interaction whatsoever with the crowd, reeled off a load of pretty shiite jokes which took what felt like 10 hours. In the end he was getting heckled from left, right and centre. Terrible.

8 out of ten cats do countdown is funny. Jimmy Carr really isn't.

GeeJayW said:
8 out of ten cats do countdown is funny. Jimmy Carr really isn't.
Rachel Riley makes it watchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom