An expensive crack.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 11979

Yesterday, I was sat in the car with my small daugher who was asleep, whilst Mrs Calvin was shopping, admiring this unusual Devonshire view. Presumably the cars were on a club drive and had stopped at this local attraction for a drink.

Well, they all came out and after a bit of jolly banter got into their cars, and then it happened, one of them reversed out whilst another was manoevuring and the had a coming together!!!!!! Gutted! 2 F430 Stradales going crack!

The two drivers were remarkably composed, got out, looked at their cracked bumpers and shrugged.

I would have sat in the car and cried, and what a place to do it, in front of a bunch of admiring onlookers.

What a sh*t day, but still, i'd rather drive an F430 Stradale with a cracked bumper than anything we own!

004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you mean F430 Scuderia...?
Properly nice, the F430 should have looked like that from the outset.

No definately Stradale, it's the new modified version with aerodynamically enhanced bumpers, some have it on the front, some on the back, you can also tell them as white cars have red scuffs on and red cars have white scuffs!

D'oh, yes, Scuderia

I just knew someone would say this :D

Yes, but that's not an ordinary Avensis. The sharper-eyed will notice the tell-tale signs: the high-profile tyres, the insipid paint colour... it's an Avensis Dullaria Quattroporte TestaNero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom