An SLK for £3650!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why? The VED hardly changes for pre March 2001 cars. Six months ago, could one pick up an SLK for even £5k?

Spray it black :bannana: ...how much for a complete respray by the way?

Spray it black :bannana: ...how much for a complete respray by the way?

5k for a decent respray, looking at the colour change, 1k for a ****e job, not enough to make money on

the advert also says nothing about the spec,

no doubt it is still a lot of car for the money, buyers market.....

Last edited:
SLK's are for 2 types of people, Women and Hairdressers :devil:, i'm so happy they're getting cheaper... they're becoming the price they should originally be! (you can guess from my tone that i hate those cars :p )

Last edited:
The style of the old SLK is a bit 'soft' to my taste but I'd be happy with a 3.2 V6 with a 6 speed manual as my w/e sports car.

SLK's are for 2 types of people, Women and Hairdressers :devil:, i'm so happy they're getting cheaper... they're becoming the price they should originally be! (you can guess from my tone that i hate those cars :p )

What sort of women do you know? :crazy:

And my haircut is up to £24 now! :eek:

is it the one in your avatar? if so I think it isnt worth £24!!

whta an ******** of a site for pop ups

anyway

97P Volvo V70 T5 with 179k miles sold for just £550 !!!

my old man would have wet his pants with that bargain

Both of which take some of your money and give you a blowy every now and then, no bad thing. Clearly you haven't driven one, certainly not the SLK 32 :crazy:

as someone who partex'd an SLK this weekend, the value in the august glasses guide had gone down £600 odd quid in comparison to the one in the july guide...

erk.

so yes, indeed such cars do appear to be getting cheaper :)

dave

PS. though I did get more for mine that £3650, thankfully :)

Both of which take some of your money and give you a blowy every now and then, no bad thing. Clearly you haven't driven one, certainly not the SLK 32 :crazy:

Yeah funny that... Last time i "attempted" to drive it, i got in after 5 mins of push and shove, and the steering wheel was so close to my knees i couldn't steer it properly (i tried it at the london motorshow yesterday). So you cant blame me for not even bothering to drive it :)

I have the same probs with alot of those type of roadsters... s2000's... Z3.. etc etc..

Was just a humorous generalisation anyway... its like when clarkson said that all M3 drivers are tw4ts with blackberries etcetc.. :D

Last edited:
Was just a humorous generalisation anyway... its like when clarkson said that all M3 drivers are tw4ts with blackberries etcetc.. :D

Not often Clarkson is so deadpan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom