An Xmas do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Its coming up to the festive season quite rapidly. This post is to sort of raise the flag and see who would be interested in a festive GTG some time in December at the Cattlemans in Harogate (I think).

I was thinking about having a mince pies and mulled wine gathering at the workshop but I think I have left it too late.

What sort of date were you thinking Ian?

What sort of date were you thinking Ian?
Mid December ish, depends on the Cattlemans bookings etc and interest from members.

Malcolm, there is life north of Watford you know :D:devil:

You can put me down Ian, provisional as to the exact date as I may be in Berlin. If I am here would like to come and meet some other members face to face.

Only possible for me I'm afraid :eek: (Mrs. Gollom is having an op so may be laid up)

If it was the 22nd or 23rd or 24th Dec I am available in Harrogate.

After the 26th You will have to relocate to Southend, Good Jap noshery there I intend to con someone into taking me to.

But dont book it on my account. Just letting you know what dates I am less than 300miles away from coffee at Pammy's

Just letting you know what dates I am less than 300miles away from coffee at Pammy's

After your comments of the past couple of days!!! ****nic mate - ****nic! ;) :D :D And I've got a shiny new machine :bannana: :p

Anyway - I am away the night of the 19th in London - but other than that am free - the night of the 16th would be good as would the weekend of 21st - 23rd, as Megs will be home to babysit, but me-laddo is likely to be away the night of the 22nd anyway :D

PS - Ian - if you want me to do anything in relation to the Cattlemens if that's where peeps want to go - let me know.

Last edited:
After your comments of the past couple of days!!! ****nic mate - ****nic! ;) :D :D And I've got a shiny new machine :bannana: :p

My comments?:confused:

As I said, wasn't me, i didnt do it, and even if I had you didn read them so there:)

Anyway, ****nic might add some flavour to that bland brown water you normally force upon esteemed guests such as me.:D

Please dont book that weekend because of me. I am just letting you know when I am about.

Anyway, ****nic might add some flavour to that bland brown water you normally force upon esteemed guests such as me.:D

Mmmm - you obviously like bland brown water :rolleyes: :D you've had enough of the stuff!:D

Sounds like a plan.
Put me down as a 99% possibility.

Who's gonna do the big one then?

Southend Mark? Sounds like a few boys nights out are on the cards then:devil:

grim.jpg

Please bear in mind this is Harrogate we are talking about ;) :p

Please bear in mind this is Harrogate we are talking about ;) :p

oops , car will be up on monoblocks then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom