Analogue to digital TV conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
Just thought we would offer this here to start with for mbclub.co.uk members.

We have kits to convert NTG1 (W211 E , W219 CLS , R230 SL , W220 S vehicles which have analogue TV, to digital TV.

We also have kits to add /convert D2B cars (W209 CLK, W208 CLK, W220 S, W203 C) to digital TV.

We are offering them to forum members here only, to start with at £850 inc VAT fitted.

This is a limited time offer whilst stocks last.

In the scrummage for even larger home TVs at 50+ inch plus, 7 inch against 50 inch for the same money just doesnt cut it for me, although I will say this is technically quite clever, but at £850 ish I feel it may have a limited market to slightly older model car drivers.

Nice to know it can be done though. Interesting post. :thumb:

Hey is this still on offer? I have a 2005 CLK 55 AMG with anologue tv.
How much without fitting as I am in Ireland?

Many thanks saw that. Is it simply a case of disconnecting the old tuner and plugging in the new one. Prices from companies advertising seem to vary from€299 to €799 for what on paper look the same thing. I would really like a direct replacement for the existing tuner and not a bold on the AV inputs.

I saw a 'Freeview' inline plug-in with remote control for £29.95. Surely if I wire that in to the analogue TV input it'll feed straight through to the TV input - or have I missed something?

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

tcp/ip wants a direct replacement but yes you could install an aftermarket digital tv tuner and connect it to the aux video inputs of the analogue tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom