And now for something completely different. Little drummer girl.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gets even more impressive as the vid progresses- I imagine she's used to playing along with more interesting music than that track.

More appropriate for a motoring forum is this video taken inside a Corvette. I hired a Corvette for a week in Las Vegas last month but it didn't have the same effect on my wife. Not sure if that was because our Corvette was a convertible, it seemed to have less power than our C350, or the only air bags were on the car!

Girl In A Cadillac

More appropriate for a motoring forum is this video taken inside a Corvette. I hired a Corvette for a week in Las Vegas last month but it didn't have the same effect on my wife. Not sure if that was because our Corvette was a convertible, it seemed to have less power than our C350, or the only air bags were on the car!

Girl In A Cadillac

That's some tangent you've gone off on there KE...:dk:.

That's some tangent you've gone off on there KE...:dk:.
Just trying to outdo Dieselman! ;) The "girl in a Cadillac" (that I think was a Corvette) video popped up when I went to look at the drummer girl and in a moment of madness I posted it - only because it was a car video though! :eek:

Even more embarrassing is that the car we had in Vegas was a Camaro and not a Corvette. [All those rubbish American muscle cars look the same to me.] Just put it down to yet another senior moment. :eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom