And so it starts...

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We will find out soon enough if Covid is real and is spread via close contact with others

Millions of kids will wake up with symptoms on 25 December...
I imagine under GOV guidelines he will be well tested and PPE'ed up to the hilt.

The other day my 5-year old was expressing concern that Santa would struggle to get down next door’s chimney. When fully kitted up he stands no chance.
Lovely to hear she’s caring enough to worry about next door Tim. 👏👏👏

Awwww, Bless ya grumpy chops.
View attachment 104493
Maybe I misled you but Christmas for us isn't about spending money (although sometimes we do), it's about quality fun time together as a family. Sorry if that doesn't happen in your house. I always find it odd when people, especially those with young uns don't get that. Almost grunter status. ;)
I agree Ant, although it’s difficult not to spend money at Christmas, the most treasured things in life - whether Christmas time or not - are those things which cannot be bought.

Just back from my daily walk and saw a house with their christmas tree up :eek:🎄

Just back from my daily walk and saw a house with their christmas tree up :eek:🎄
My sister in Manchester put hers up today. Cheered herself and her granddaughter up. First time ever she beat me to ‘Decs up day’. 😑

Good for anyone putting them up early. Been a sad year for many. If putting Decs up helps raise the mood then 🙏👍👏

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom