And this is why teenagers should not drive powerful cars!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I remember a story from an M5 forum a few years ago.There was this member that everyone there thought he was a posser as he was young to own an M5,until his name was mentioned on the news
Him and 3 or 4 friends got killed on a car accident on the M5

Five dead after car crashes off end of private airstrip - CNN.com

He was only on the forum a few hours before..

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/111454-rough-shifts-m-mode.html

Last edited:
I can't help thinking of 'Porsche Girl' whenever I see threads like this ...

I had a very rich friend who by the time he was 21 had written of an M3, 911 C4, and an F355.

Amazed me he was still able to get insurance

If you're wealthy enough you can basically self-insure because you can cover the liability out of your own pocket. You have to organise this formally for it to count legally.

I remember a story from an M5 forum a few years ago.There was this member that everyone there thought he was a posser as he was young to own an M5,until his name was mentioned on the news
Him and 3 or 4 friends got killed on a car accident on the M5

What you doing trolling on an M5 forum.

I smell a rat, he didn't even try to turn into that very slight bend.

I can't help thinking of 'Porsche Girl' whenever I see threads like this ...

I never saw those pictures, must have been terrible for the family to have those out on the web.

MD5 said:
I'm off to my cousin's at the weekend, his twin boys' 18th birthday party. He has bought them a W reg Ford Fiesta between them (plus insurance!!!). I phoned them yesterday to wish them happy birthday when they told me one of their friends has been bought an E500 211 for his 18th. :eek::eek:

We will probably have the 18yr old E500 driver on here soon. Odd car for an 18yo. Dads handme down probably. I'd have loved an E500 at 18.

I smell a rat, he didn't even try to turn into that very slight bend.

Me too. The car doesn't respond to the steering as it should, nor do his hands move with the early gearchanges, the sun visor doesn't move on impact and the car goes straight up instead of rolling to the left after hitting the larger rock to the right with no damage to the nearside from the smaller rock, never mind the perspective of the car to the road looking wrong.

I wonder whose car it was...?

Nor me - I'd recommend not doing so unless you can cope with gore!

Never knew about Porsche Girl...wish I still didn't :(

I did'nt know about her either, what a tradegy. :(

And as for those twisted people that were sending the photo's to her parent's, I cant believe someone could think about, let alone do that. The thought of that makes me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom